PDA

View Full Version : removing air duct

fraza
11-28-2005, 06:48 PM
hey fellas, i dunno if this is the right place for this question, but anyway. my button for the air duct selector thing, ( you know the little buttons that typicly stop lighting up) they are shorting out sumwhere from the fusebox to the actualy buttons, it only blows when i drive, so a few questions, is this typical, is it likely that this problem is caused by a bare power wire vibrating against the chassis, and also im planning to invertigate this more but to do so i need to take out the central heater vent thing, i thort it just slips out like the other 2 so i pulled and ripped the face off it :uh: so i need to know how to take it out properly, also some fool who owned the car must have had a crack at fixing it aswell, becaust the air mix cable is off the slidder and the clamp is broken, so to change it from hot to cold i have to full the face off the hater and push it in and slap a whole heap of electrical tape around it to hold it, it there anyany half ass way of fixing this, say super glue, or should i just down the wreckers and get a new slider

sorry for such a long post but i realy need help

fraza
11-29-2005, 05:08 PM
so no1 knows how to pull it out??

2drSE-i
12-01-2005, 07:20 AM
no1 knows what you are talking about im afraid