PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Toys for Tots Charity Event, Dec. 18

racetek82
12-05-2005, 12:46 PM
The holidays are fast approaching, and I hope all of you have had a great year. As we all know, this is the time of year to be with loved ones (and sometimes not so loved ones :P ), share a laugh or two, and exchange gifts too! But this should also be a time for those of us who are fortunate enough to have a nice holiday gifts, to remember those who have to live without. Thousands of young children almost never get to experience the holidays the way most of us have.
There are ways we can help though. StreetRacing.Org, will be holding their fifth annual Toys for Tots Charity Event, December 18th from noon til 4pm. The event will be hosted by Weapon*R at their facilities in South San Francisco. We will be collecting new in package toys to be donated. Raffle tickets will be given for each toy that is donated. We'll have plenty of prizes TBA.
There will be a live DJ providing music, food will be available from a local catering truck, and we have plenty of space for parking and showing off your ride. This will be a family event, so please, no speeding, donuts, drifting, or any illegal activity allowed. Everyone is welcome, and bringing your friends and family is encouraged. So come out, drop off a toy, and enjoy a day with friends and other enthusiast! We can all use some good karma, so I hope to see you there!
What: SRO Toys for Tots Charity Event
When: Sunday, December 18, 2005 Noon-4pm
Where: Weapon*R Headquarters, 180 Sylvester Rd, SSF, 94080
Why: Because some little kid isn't fortunate enough to have a nice little gift this Christmas! :(
For more information, feel free to Ray at Weapon*R or Ryan at SRO
Thanks to our sponsors:
StreetRacing.Org
Weapon*R
Sense Motorsports
more sponsors to come....
And yes...my B16 Accord LXi will be there :)

http://www.weapon-r.com/images/forum_pics/Toys4Tots%20flyer.jpg

Cheeseburger
12-06-2005, 11:13 AM
hmm im going to be up in the bay area. too bad im not going to take my cay when u go up there. ill just drop a toy and take a look at ur car.

maxoutracer
12-07-2005, 10:52 AM
good shit, hopefully i will have my ride ready for this event.