PDA

View Full Version : 3gee Mob Beating

bucket_man
12-11-2005, 04:20 AM
If anyone from Sydney, Aus has probably seen the crunulla riots lately (for those who dont know, some lebenese people bashed some lifeguards which is an absolutely low act for everyone here in aus. So tonight hundreds and hundreds of pissed off aussies rioted against the lebenese and had a massive fucking roit.)
Well anyway i was watching the news footage and it had a clip of them beating the absolute fuck out of some riced up gold 3gee with metal poles, baseball bats and chains.. Was sadness to my eyes.

speedpenguin
12-11-2005, 05:44 AM
i think the loss of a car was not the saddest part of that day...
that being said, between this and the burger king ad, our cars are going to have rarity value pretty soon

bobafett
12-11-2005, 10:18 AM
our cars are going to have rarity value pretty soon

ummm im going to have to disagree on you with that one.... yeaahhhh.....

3g is like the most common fucking car on the road. just cause u see it on tv or on a fucking ad doesnt mean anything. :( its like HOLY SHIT AN SUV!!! OMG!!!11!!

but speed penguin is right - its too bad what happened in austraulia, but who gives a shit if a car got fucked up, we are talking about PEOPLE, which IMO are infinitely more valuable than a dime a dozen 3rd generation accord.

edit: especially a riced out gold 3g, who needs them...

RiCANACCORD
12-11-2005, 11:06 AM
i think the loss of a car was not the saddest part of that day...
that being said, between this and the burger king ad, our cars are going to have rarity value pretty soon

I do agree with you! It is like they are treating our cars like shit, and people that doesn't know the real value of the accord will likely think the accord is crap.

But, well, we know the truth...

This will work like any propaganda, any!

Alcoholic Beverages are presented as cool, fun, and one way for anyone to have a good time. The truth is that they have been responsible for many car accidents, family problems, financial problems, nervous system degeneration, and whatnot.

People that can't take a minute to analyze things will get the wrong message, and practice it. Same applies to drugs, fashion, and almost every thing in the marketing world. Damn stereotypes *sigh*

speedpenguin
12-11-2005, 02:38 PM
yes 3Gs are pretty common right now...
but i bet at least 1 or 2 bite the dust every day, and some are rare already, like an SE-i or a red hatch, and no one knows the difference.
what if they're wrecking SE-is in these ads?

88accordhb
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
it was riced up. so good riddens.

AccordDX86
12-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I see at least 5 3g's a day, and i'm really only out to go to school. And the local JY is packed out with these cars (most of which arent wrecked, but have over 300k on the clock). They really are popular.

SataniC
12-14-2005, 06:30 PM
http://english.people.com.cn/200512/12/images/aussie4.jpg

i found this pics on the net...is this the 3g mob beating you all been tokking bout?sad...kinda nice looking..looks like the rear bumper came off...and some guy is mid air into jumping the front hood...sad case...millenium is the year of wars

88accordhb
12-14-2005, 06:50 PM
sorry bro that's a 3g prelude.

jigga225
12-14-2005, 06:57 PM
yah man, that's a prelude...
but on another note...look at the dude in FLIGHT about to land on the hood. lol. looks like the Jordan symbol.

speedpenguin
12-14-2005, 07:16 PM
are we all ignoring the fact that riots are a fucking tragedy?

SataniC
12-15-2005, 01:33 AM
hahhhh....thats bloody embarassing hehehe....my bad...yeah it is a tragedy...i hope my mates and countrymen are safe there....humans will always be human...

A18A
12-15-2005, 02:24 AM
that was a prelude, im sure, lol thats wat caught my eye outta that 2