PDA

View Full Version : Tune up...

hondatuner4267
12-16-2005, 11:22 AM
ok...i just found this site but i have been a member on www.cb7tuner.com (for my 4th Gen) for a while and i know how to use the search function, but everytime i search i come up with nothing..so.
My Dad has an 89 LX Carbed, we cant seem to find the Fuel Filter or the PCV Valve. If anyone can help us out it would be great and also pics are the best!
Thanks

FyreDaug
12-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Fuel filters: Behind the left rear wheel, white little cannister thingy, theres one in the engine bay aswell, about 4cm long, its probably copper colored, its in the fuel line clearly visible.

The PCV filter would have given you a result if you searched, but its on the intake manifold in its own little loop. Its right next to the head

Kabuki
12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Fuel filters: Behind the left rear wheel, white little cannister thingy, theres one in the engine bay aswell, about 4cm long, its probably copper colored, its in the fuel line clearly visible.

The PCV filter would have given you a result if you searched, but its on the intake manifold in its own little loop. Its right next to the head

That doesn't make sense. It's a PCV Valve, not a PCV Filter. Perhaps that's why it didn't come up, even though it should.

hondatuner4267
12-16-2005, 08:36 PM
thanks guys we found em after searching the car some more...sorry to trouble you..:uh: