PDA

View Full Version : Rear Disk interest?

sporkHSP
12-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Alright, there is an SEi in my local Pick and Pull with the rear disks intact, I need to know if there is interest before I fork out the time and cash to get them, so if you want em, post up and tell me.

Oh, by the way:
check the for sale section for the cupholder...

Mods: If you want this in the for sale section feel free to move it, I didn't know where to put it, thanks.

ZackieDarko
12-20-2005, 04:41 PM
how much and can you wait till friday or monday?

sporkHSP
12-20-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure about how much they will cost me, I'll be pulling the whole trailing arm assemblies and the proportioning valve, and I think thats all you need for the entire swap. If I get them cheap, they will be resold cheap, but the more expensive they are, the more I'll have to charge.
I would say between $100 and $200 plus shipping. Again, that depends on how much they cost me! I won't charge $200 if they only cost me $75.

ZackieDarko
12-20-2005, 06:04 PM
i am very intrested i this :) feel free to PM me when you get more info

mykwikcoupe
12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
id say 150 shipped is about what they should go for. Some cost more some less. Ive got 2 set 1 on the way. My first set was bad in condition and needed a fulll rebiuld so it was probably a 400 set after the axxiss pads and brembro rotors with rebiult calpiers and all. Id highly recommend to anyone installing these check your ball joints when your doing it, its the perfect time to fix them and all

AccordEpicenter
12-20-2005, 07:11 PM
yea let me know about this also, are you still offering this or is it sold or whatever?