PDA

View Full Version : Car won't start (no Battery Light?)

Legend_master
12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Like the title says the car will not start and the PGM-Fi light and brake light and oil light come on, but the battery light dosent. The main relay also dosent click in the AUX postion. The car cranks just fine, but never starts. I am thinking that it might be the fuel pump fuse or something, but I just can't figure it out. I replaced the main relay with a good one and it still dosent start. Please any help would be appreciated, as soon as possible please .

EDIT: Figured it out, loose fule pump/alternator fuse

A18A
12-20-2005, 04:58 PM
i saw some topic that this dudes car would start if he push started it but it wudnt started if he turned it over, try push starting it

Legend_master
12-20-2005, 05:04 PM
i saw some topic that this dudes car would start if he push started it but it wudnt started if he turned it over, try push starting it

well it is an auto (my daily driver) so I can push start it. Also that would mean that it is the starter. The starter is new so I dont think that is the problem. Thanks for helping though

Honda-Master
12-23-2005, 08:44 AM

the only time you would want to push start a car is if the starter does not crank the engine and it is a manual tranny..

Yo legend you need to determine if it is lack of fuel or spark,,, pull out the tube going to intake, spray some carb cleaner in there if it fires it is fuel related .. if so you need to chk if you are getting power and ground at fuel pump,,, if you get both you got a bad fuel pump... if you don't chk fuses, main relay ..............if it is not a fuel issue

Pul out a plug wire and chk if you get spark,, if you don't ,,chk rotor, cap, coil, ignitor ,,,,,,,also make sure timing belt is ok,,