PDA

View Full Version : Great Cars

Hondaisok
12-20-2005, 06:49 PM
This isn't a question, just a remark about what most of us know. The 3G was one of the best autos ever built for the money, in my opinion. My mother bought an 87 Accord lX a/t brand new in 1986.(it was an 87 model) She never did much to maintain it, and had two relatively mild fender benders. We took it away from her at about 85 years old, and I decided to keep it. Fixed the a/c and power steering, rebuilt the carburetor, and now it is the most fun car to drive I've ever owned, including sports cars and 4 wheel drives. If it had air bags, it would be one of the safest cars on the road. Wish I had EFI, but what the heck. You can ignore this post, I am just exhuberant because we had a foot or so of snow, and I never spun out, or slid like a lot of 4 wheelers etc. I see now why people almost cry when they give them up[.

HondaBoy
12-20-2005, 07:07 PM
yeah, they may not be the fastest cars, but damn they are fun to drive. i dunno why. i always have a good feeling when driving my 3gee. its still my favorite out of all the cars i have.

Selfmindead
12-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Even though it’s a lot different to my previous Honda its still fun to drive & I definitely appreciate these cars more than I used to hehe

spanky
12-21-2005, 04:48 PM
ive owned 2 3geez and i wouldn't sell them to anyone if they go anywhere it's to the junkyard. the cars are so dependable and eazy to drive in any weather .thats why i have one 3geez for parts and 1 that i drive and then i have a 4th gen accord so im keepin it in the accord family. they are just so damn dependable. MR.Honda u deserve an award for ur automobiles.