PDA

View Full Version : how much?

crazykamper
12-21-2005, 01:43 PM
how much did you all pay for your cup holders?? i payed 2$ at a Junk Yard, they are in *MINT* condition too!! Cause people charish them here i guess, tryin to see how much people are payin for them...

Selfmindead
12-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Are cup holders the new trend? I usually hold the cup while im driving

Cheeseburger
12-21-2005, 11:13 PM

lmao...

ZackieDarko
12-22-2005, 09:48 AM
i have a rule in my car

the passenger is the cup holder

i tell every person that gets in that passenger seat when we get stuff to drink/eat "you get to hold the soda and food since there is no cup holders"

i think its great :)

crazykamper
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
lol. nice. my dad was driving yesturday, and he couldnt figure out how to close the cd player ( i have one of them flip out ones) , so he put his tea in between ebrake, and he spilled EVERYWHERE, i was pissed. cleaned it forever, and it still has the little off tan color.... sucks. but w.e.

3gn86lxi
12-22-2005, 07:53 PM
UUHhhhhhhh......cupholders for our cars are nearly impossible to find usually. Only the SEI models ever came with them, and they are getting harder and harder to find.
And I paid $50 for mine, and it was well worth it.:)

crazykamper
12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
HOLY CRAP! 50$????? ARe U CRAZY???!!! I would not put that much money into cupholders, for that money, i would get some gauges or save up! lol. thats kool though

frankie89
12-22-2005, 10:21 PM
same rule applys here, just that the cup holder is my wife, and thats cuz i said so..
i have a rule in my car
the passenger is the cup holder
i tell every person that gets in that passenger seat when we get stuff to drink/eat "you get to hold the soda and food since there is no cup holders"
i think its great :)

mykwikcoupe
12-23-2005, 12:14 AM
hahah frankie does she know that also. Im ghetto and hold mine in between the ebrake and the seat. Im a lard ass so it holds pretty good. I hardly ever have something without a top anyway.

speedpenguin
12-23-2005, 03:18 PM
i don't usually eat or drink in the car, because i like to concentrate on driving. i hear it's all the rage in europe.