PDA

View Full Version : Parking lots suck

theDougler
12-22-2005, 12:06 AM
well today was a bummer went to rogers video to drop off a game and got back into my car and started backing out, will i was doing this the guy in the truck beside me decides to start backing up, well he keeps backing up until his bumper rides up on mine and twists my drivers side light which will not move at all now. and this was just after i installed my new diamond cut lights last night which fortuneately didn't break. there's not enought damage to go through icbc but i will try to get the guy to pay for the damages as well as labour and parts.

89accordex4dr
12-22-2005, 02:04 AM
That suck's, hope that fella pay's up a

lostforawhile
12-22-2005, 04:30 AM
you should have called the cops if just for documentation,for all you know he might say he's never seen you before. make his insurance pay up.

lostforawhile
12-22-2005, 04:30 AM
you should have called the cops if just for documentation,for all you know he might say he's never seen you before. make his insurance pay up.

lostforawhile
12-22-2005, 04:32 AM
uh the board is double posting again,just hit reply once,but got too posts

theDougler
12-24-2005, 08:31 PM
its weird now everything seem to work. my light wouldn't shut and the motor ran all the time causing my battery to die, but now its all good the light shuts and the motor doesn't run 24/7 but you still can see some of the damages from that. i'll get some pics of my car one of these days

theDougler
12-26-2005, 07:33 PM
te guy gave me his card so i have his number and his name and he said he'd pay for it anyway, i would have gone thru insurance but there wasn't enough damages to do so. but as soon as my dad and i rip it apart and get what we need then we will charge him

Cheeseburger
12-26-2005, 08:12 PM
sucks bro...

theDougler
01-10-2006, 11:34 AM
well i got it all fixed put my H4's back in and then i went to Grand Forks, BC to visit family and my left headlight stopped working, i checked it when i got home and to my surprise the socket that fits on the back of the light is melted. so now i have to change the wire harness.
seeing that i'll be changing the wire harness, should i use larger gauge wires for the h4 lights or are the stock ones good enough? I will be changing my alt because i have noticed that the lights dim when it goes to idle then once the idle goes up while i'm driving it seems to be fine, should i be concerned at all? sorry for the big story.