PDA

View Full Version : civic suspension on a 3g accord???

Aer0deck
01-04-2006, 01:50 PM
i just wanna ask you guys if anybody tried to fit civic any year suspensions on his accord. my baby is an 86aerodeck and my genius brain says to me that i should try to fit civic shocks and springs. who can help me? it's more easy for me to get civic suspensions because my brother has a 88 civic. 10q all

2drSE-i
01-04-2006, 02:57 PM
ahem

USE SEARCH DAMNIT

sorry lots of threads that can be easily resolved by using the search function, thats the 3rd function from the right on the toolbar. try it, there are hundreds of threads on civic suspension

Aer0deck
01-05-2006, 12:53 AM
belive me i've searched........... i just know that before doing something you never did before ask someone who did it. that's the deal......... i dont have the civic shoks and everything and i wanna know if should i buy them or not, will it fit my car or not, what kind of modifications should i expect to do.... what year of civic suspension works best on 3geez accords?
thats what i wanna know... anyone who tried this pls post a reply
10q

Zufer
01-05-2006, 02:18 AM
96-00 civic rears bolt on but you have to be slammed!!

ANY CIVIC FRONT required modification of either the lower or upper mounting so that you aren't riding on the bump stops

SteveDX89
01-05-2006, 03:26 AM
belive me i've searched

Now well apparently.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=42301

Aer0deck
01-05-2006, 08:42 AM
ok... how much lower am i gonna get? can i use civic sport springs or just stock?
i'm from romania and tr\he shipping for accord parts from the us is huge, that's way i want to fit civic struts and springs because i can find them in germany... i hope!!! :)