PDA

View Full Version : NC spring meet????

military mase
01-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Well i've always seen on here peeps from North Carolina but no meets at all. I wanted to start this in advance so we can have time to decide were we want the meet to be at and all. I figure we could do it some time in May or June. Right now i'm prepping my car for HIN in Charlotte for May 13th so eveything will go right for my turbo install/tuning. Pipe in for some suggestions. Maybe we can make it for NC/SC/VA. Plus we could find out who and how many people are up for it.:cheers:

military mase
01-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Anyone???

TRU Accord 1
01-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Wuz up... I'm here in Statesville, N.C. and I'm definately up for a spring meet my car will be ready by then so you give a date and let me know what your plans are and I will be sure to set my schedule. PEACE :RICE:

accordrollingon18z
01-21-2006, 09:14 PM
im up for the meet im from the hudson area my car will not be complete by then but i will still bring it so let know where at military i have to make plans for my wife to get off work

jigga89SEi
01-22-2006, 01:54 PM
What date are we talking?

military mase
01-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I think around the month of June right before summer. I'mjust putting it outthere so maybe someone has a better time frame to have a meet. I just want it in a month that has good pretty weather. Also the meeting place has to be in a central location so it's equal driving distance fore everyone. I live in Fayettevile but i'm from Durham which is near UNC & Duke plus there is a big ass mall there, so how far is everyone from Durham?? This will take a little but that's why i'm putting it out there this early.

military mase
03-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Alright if were gonna get this thing movin' we need imput from all who want this to happen. This means place/date/month and time. So far there has not been much support but we got to move on this so everything is prepared and people are in agreeance with everything.I chose MAY-June time frame ......

reanimator420
03-05-2006, 04:11 PM
wilmington? june time its the hot spot

reanimator420
03-05-2006, 04:13 PM
wilmington. around here is the best open place to do.think beach...

military mase
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
you also have to remember it needsto be somewhere so it's about equal driving dist. for everyone coming to this. I know jiggas from VA beach and if he comes that's a long drive to take.

CruzenNC
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't know if we will have the ride ready by then, it is a work in progress. But we may be able to join in if yall are going to meet in Southpoint Durham

smufguy
04-11-2006, 01:22 PM
keep me posted on this fellas. I need an excuse to come down there over the summer to see my gramie and all the folks. maybe i can do a weekend down there.

TRU Accord 1
04-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Please let me know when the meet will be the place does'nt matter to much. I just need to know the date and time. Also will we need to bring anything. peace... TRU Accord 1

military mase
04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Sorry i've been out of the loop for a while cuz i just bought a new house and my internets not up yet. I need help from all of the guys who want to make this happen. I think the place that will be good it At the Big mall in Durham,NC (Southpoint) lets all deside on a good date and time. There's lot's of good places to eat there so it should be good. Right now my car is in the shop cuz i'm working on my OBD1 swap. let's get this thing working so wee get a good turnout

smufguy
04-27-2006, 10:26 AM
to see your car, will travel 600 miles man :D

TRU Accord 1
05-02-2006, 09:03 AM
So when is the date and the time of the meet? I'm up for a meet anywhere in N.C. so once again keep me informed on the damn thang.

military mase
05-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Well i guess i'll throw this date out there for people to deside. the date i came up with is June 3rd(still in question cuz i have to find out about a race in Rockingham or June 10th. The time should be about 12:00 or 1:00p.m. that gives enough time for people to come fine the mall. if this isn't near enough time for people to get off from work i can always back it up 2 more weeks.