PDA

View Full Version : my *NEW* car!!! :D

A18A
01-10-2006, 11:03 PM
i got the car, its a great car :D, just a few problems thats all :) sorry there arnt many, i have alot, but cbf waiting for em all to upload. It's a manual (hard to find around here), eletric windows, doors, cruise controll and 3 dome lights :). beautifull condition, engine runs well for its condition, i closed the gaps of the plugs a bit coz of the altanator problem, now runs even better. but what i dont get is the flood lights, one of them doesnt have the yellow condom shaped lens inside :S and you have to take out the glass to get the lens out :S o well

http://www.xmgimg.com/uploads/23d3e9a66a.jpg
http://www.xmgimg.com/uploads/98b8a5bd44.jpg
http://www.xmgimg.com/uploads/fbb7a4a249.jpg
http://www.xmgimg.com/uploads/7a82124e7a.jpg

interior looks messy, i took that pic befor i cleaned it :)

Bglad420
01-10-2006, 11:04 PM
pics dont work..........unless you bought a scion with a red x on it......

A18A
01-10-2006, 11:05 PM
there

HondaBoy
01-10-2006, 11:19 PM
nice man. that looks like a good find there. now you've got a car to really start with.:thumbup:

notice, it says ACCORD CA. cool.

Bglad420
01-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Looks good...is that the stock bumper on that or is that USDM??? All the ones I have seen w/ that style nose have a different bumper from the rest, like the aerodeck.

'89AccordLX(Rus)
01-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Very nice car. And another example of a sedan with a rear window wiper as well as the OEM window shades. Good buy :)

smufguy
01-11-2006, 08:10 AM
The rear wipres. FUck i thought i was the first one who might do it. Never knew it came with it. Now all i gotta do is, see if u can ship me the rear glass. lol. just kidding. Thats hot man.

Take more pictures of the rear wiper set up please. I would like to see how it looks like.

EricW
01-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Take more pictures of the rear wiper set up please. I would like to see how it looks like.

I would like to see how it looks also.

What are your plans for the other accord?

2drSE-i
01-11-2006, 09:50 AM
hey man, nice new car. guess u decided not to fix up the old one? PGM-FI SWAP IMMEDIATELY tho :D

edit

nice jab at scion, box car with red x in it lmao

smufguy
01-11-2006, 10:41 AM

Same thing i been contemplating on. turbo, full body work, basic rollcage, 4th gen accord adopted suspension on all corners, some secret stuff and basicaly drive it everyday (dry, rain, winter) and still take it to shows. :)

A18A
01-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Looks good...is that the stock bumper on that or is that USDM??? All the ones I have seen w/ that style nose have a different bumper from the rest, like the aerodeck.

i really have no idea :S

Very nice car. And another example of a sedan with a rear window wiper as well as the OEM window shades. Good buy :)

whats OEM?

hey man, nice new car. guess u decided not to fix up the old one? PGM-FI SWAP IMMEDIATELY tho :D
edit
nice jab at scion, box car with red x in it lmao

exactly what I planned :)

I would like to see how it looks also.
heres 1 picture, i dont have one of the motor, i havnt looked myself yet either, but theres a black box with the motor in the trunk. and plans for the other accord... supose get everything thats good on it (engine, interior, good body parts etc.) and then send it to the junkyard
also wanna put the pop-up lights on this one coz edms is sure damn ugly but the brackets are welded in :(

and thanks for the positive comments peoples :) alot better comments than my last car :P

EH-DIT: no pics of the wiper sry, i thought i had some

NXRacer
01-11-2006, 11:31 AM
thats the first time i've seen a rear window wiper on a sedan.

3rdCoast
01-11-2006, 11:32 AM
i think the rear wiper is pretty ugly myself i didint even know they came on the car. I dont understand why some of you wanted to do that to ur usdm cars..........unless u got a hatch that might be ok. doesnt the hatchbacks already have a rear wiper?

Deadhead
01-11-2006, 12:21 PM
yeah, they already have them...

I don't use mine too much... especially since i can't at the moment.... it's not connected lol.

thegreatdane
01-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Purdy. Can you confirm if those rain gutter thingies on the sides of the front windshield are chrome on those CA Accords? I've been wondering.(and it's not clear on your pics)

Do you have alot of those CA Accords on the junk yards?

Cheeseburger
01-11-2006, 01:15 PM
congrats on the new car, hope u take care of it...

Selfmindead
01-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Nice car dude, looks heaps better than the old one :)

white ricer
01-11-2006, 01:17 PM
i would kill for a fixed headlight conversion...

A18A
01-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Purdy. Can you confirm if those rain gutter thingies on the sides of the front windshield are chrome on those CA Accords? I've been wondering.(and it's not clear on your pics)
Do you have alot of those CA Accords on the junk yards?
not chrome, we do have a few CA accords at junkyards wich kinda sucks coz i want pop-up lights :( and wat really pissed me off was i saw a 93 ex-i manual accord at the wreckers (manual 4th gens are very hard 2 find here) with a W.O.F till may and a rego till april and it was only there coz of a lil damage on the front, everything else was in good condition, and up the road there was a 91 accord that someone set fire to and the front end is still good (free parts) but what sucks the most is when i just got a car and see one with less problems at the wreckers!1!!!1:mad:

i would kill for a fixed headlight conversion...
and i would kill for a pop-light conversion :(

2drSE-i
01-11-2006, 01:55 PM
i dont like the fixed headlight thing...OEM is the stock parts that come with American cars. Like JDM in japan.

Bglad420
01-11-2006, 02:01 PM
OEM is the stock parts that come with American cars. Like JDM in japan.

No no no silly....OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, meaning that the parts are from Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevy what ever....not some aftermarket crap....and JDM is Japanese Domestic Market, implying that the car was retailed only in japan, and USDM for American distributed cars.

HondaBoy
01-11-2006, 04:46 PM
USDM= United States Domestic Market
so DM with whatever letters infront always means Domestic Market. as for that rear wiper, i want it and would probley always use it. here it would be great because its so humid that water collects on the windows and is a bitch to see out of. i usually just use the defroster to clear the water though.

1ajs
01-11-2006, 04:47 PM
umm any one know what the meaing of the logo below the tailight on this one i asked him on msn what it said and he said it says "SuperStage" whats that supost to mean anhow

on another note thats a sweet looking car this none pop up head light 3gee has soul in it.... leave her alone