PDA

View Full Version : Top Speed Pizza!

SiR
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Its been very long since I posted any pics of the Accord, it's going to be quite a while till I can get a nicer camera. I owe this place with bitchin' pictures of years ago, but for now, you get these two. Wait awhile longer for nicer pics, I have it all in my mind and writing, but again, camera issue. Till then, here you go;

Anyone in this area knows, this is the best pizza outside NY. We call it pizza on the beach here in Ft. Lauderdale Beach. I'll never know the name, but it's the best damn pizza, better yet, its 24 hours! The Accord sure looked better standing there in front of the place by the beach then i remember. Its probably a combination of very late night, hungrey as hell, and good beer.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6863/dsc003048oe.jpg
(damn phone/camera)

Also, just tryed a GPS on my laptop. Too much fun. Anyhow, on this night, I went out to US27 and "researched" how fast this car goes. This to keep in mind;
323k miles
Auto tranny
My version of a rebuilt carb
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3922/dsc003061ad.jpg
HAHAHAHA, maybe lowering the headlights would help!

There you go, till next time.

1ajs
01-11-2006, 04:56 PM
intresting. nice 3gee that a vga camera? lol goood luck finding another

regarding this gps your talking about how you get this?

NXRacer
01-11-2006, 05:20 PM
dont you hate it when your is looking sexy as hell and all you have to take a picture is a shitty phone cam?

cant wait for better pics! :D

Hash_man_Se_i
01-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Car looks good as usual man... hopefully you can get some good pics soon... I like the new wheels too.

SiR
01-14-2006, 08:08 AM
intresting. nice 3gee that a vga camera? lol goood luck finding another. regarding this gps your talking about how you get this?

Just got back in town so here we go;

The phone/camera is a CCD 1.3 mp, its does much better with a lot of light like the day. Not so well during night.

The GPS is a USB powered/connection to say a laptop, and thats its. Just let it sit on top of the dash board for a clear connection through the windshield.. It also has the CD software to upload the US road ways. You can also get the rest of the world from their website for free. It's called EarthMate from i think DeLorme. its $99 from Best Buy. Records everything every minute when driving.

I got the rims about 1 and 1/2 years ago, thats how sorry ive been taking pictures for the board...

86lxinva
01-14-2006, 02:19 PM
nice!

frankie89
01-14-2006, 03:45 PM
im liking da reflections on da 3g, she shiney...