PDA

View Full Version : I don't usually throw bitch fits but ...

jteuton
08-19-2002, 04:22 PM
waited three weeks for my damn flywheel to come in and when it does ....they shipped the wrong motherf*ckin part. Thanks to them I going to have a whole damn month of downtime. I don't know what the hell they shipped me but at least its a flywheel of some sort. The dowel pins and threads that the clutch plate sit on are recessed on the factory flywheel....(there is a lip the plate sits on) and on this one in the mail its a flat as an iron board .....now how in the hell did they think i was going to make that work. This is going to make me hate working on cars one day i f*ckin swear. All these damn catalog places have employees working for minimum wage that don't give a damn about what, when, and how you get the parts you need. I wonder what the hell this thing goes to?

jteuton
08-19-2002, 04:51 PM
well after some investigation i found out the flywheel i got matches the part number for the flywheel for a 88 honda prelude 2.0......i guess i'm screwed

TeKKnoTeKK
08-19-2002, 05:54 PM
well that sucks man....nothing worse than waiting for something and then when it comes its the wrong thing!

shepherd79
08-19-2002, 06:11 PM
i am sure someone with B20 engine would like to buy this flywheel.