PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the main page?

carotman
01-15-2006, 05:48 AM
Hi,

I just wanted to know if I'm the only one experiencing this. Every time I log on the www.3geez.com mainpage, it appears as if I'm not logged on at all. I tried to log on many times but it just doesn't work.

If I click on one of the sections, the board will be displayed as usual with my login options. I can post and read mesages without problem. I just can't get to be "logged on" on the main page.

This poses a problem since I can't get to the "protected" sections of the board because they just don't show on the main page if you're not logged on.

I tried to empty the cache of my browser without success. I tried this on different computers and it's still the same problem.

I guess I'm not the only one with this problem but I just wanted to make sure before going postal hehe.

Thanks for your replies.

SiR
01-15-2006, 05:57 AM
Your not the only one, here too.

thegreatdane
01-15-2006, 10:14 AM
search you newb :D
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=47003&page=6

Cheeseburger
01-15-2006, 10:20 AM
ya i get the same thing...

blazin3gen
01-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi,

I just wanted to know if I'm the only one experiencing this. Every time I log on the www.3geez.com mainpage, it appears as if I'm not logged on at all. I tried to log on many times but it just doesn't work.

If I click on one of the sections, the board will be displayed as usual with my login options. I can post and read mesages without problem. I just can't get to be "logged on" on the main page.

This poses a problem since I can't get to the "protected" sections of the board because they just don't show on the main page if you're not logged on.

I tried to empty the cache of my browser without success. I tried this on different computers and it's still the same problem.

I guess I'm not the only one with this problem but I just wanted to make sure before going postal hehe.

Thanks for your replies.

haha u noob lmao dude see what u get when your not part of the admin team your not up to date!

get back in man atleast your active now! lol

Bglad420
01-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Super old news bud....get ready to be locked................

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Me to

Deadhead
01-15-2006, 03:11 PM
lmao, uh... there's a thread for "issues with the board"

and yeah, it's been covered for like.... 2 weeks!

A20A1
01-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

I had the same trouble for a while... then I just clicked on "Information" at the top of the board.

voiceinurhead05
01-15-2006, 08:54 PM
I happened to find a solution to this problem. There a drop down menu way on the bottom of the page. The "quick syle Chooser". Select "3geez vBulletin 3 style" and your problems will be solved

Bglad420
01-15-2006, 08:58 PM
I happened to find a solution to this problem. There a drop down menu way on the bottom of the page. The "quick syle Chooser". Select "3geez vBulletin 3 style" and your problems will be solved

That doesn't work..............:thumbdn:

mkymonkey
01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
oh oh oh oh oh... last post before this thread gets locked

Bglad420
01-15-2006, 09:14 PM
No this is the last before it get locked........muhahahahaha

mkymonkey
01-15-2006, 09:15 PM
no this one!!!!!!! hardy har har

Bglad420
01-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Nope I got this one...............heh heh heh........

88eyeguy
01-16-2006, 08:48 AM
ibtl

Cheeseburger
01-16-2006, 10:01 AM
huh?

88eyeguy
01-16-2006, 10:33 AM
in before the lock (ibtl)

Bglad420
01-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Too bad this is the last one........:rant:

mkymonkey
01-16-2006, 07:45 PM
hahahaha mods havent found out yet!! score!

88Accord-DX
01-16-2006, 07:58 PM
hahahaha mods havent found out yet!! score!
He is not a mod for some reason.

Chill guys on trying to close the thread. :beat:

gfrg88
01-16-2006, 08:38 PM
i want to be the last post whore before in gets locked :kekeke:

mkymonkey
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
i still get last word

carotman
01-16-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm still a mod guys don't worry. It's just that I gave myself a nice custom title. I guess I should readd the admin logo in the title :D

Oh and Yeah I guess I'm a newb lol (shame on me). I got an excuse tough, thew admin section is only available in the main screen as far as I know and I can't get my login features on the main page.... so it's basicaly unaccessible.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see.

87accordlxi
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=49321

I'm aware of it, and I'm working on it. Not sure what the issue is, but we'll get some ideas.

*Latest News*
We are working with vbulletin to locate the source of the error. The board will look pretty basic and unedited until it's figured out. I made Offtopic viewable on the main forum, so everyone should be able to navigate around the public forums easily.

Private forums like the Admin forum and Foundation forum can be accessed through the Forum Jump menu at the bottom right of the page. This menu is available when you enter any forum and are "logged in." You can also access the private forums by clicking on the category link that the forum is located in (General for Foundation Forum, Information for Admin).

carotman
01-18-2006, 07:25 AM
I've been called a nooob :crying:

Oh well guys, I'm sure this will be worked out. I've been out of town with the holidays and didn't notice those threads.

Ah, just ban me :beat: lol