PDA

View Full Version : Moon Roof

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Who had there drain's on there Moon Roof plug up and you go and move your Accord and get Ice cold water down your Back:thumbdn: :rant: that what happen to me the other day im telling you that not fun.

3gn86lxi
01-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I think everyone with a sun roof had the drains clogged! I take it yours don't drain? Do a search and I think there is a thread on how to clean them out. If not I can explain it to you. Pretty easy really.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-17-2006, 09:35 PM
I think everyone with a sun roof had the drains clogged! I take it yours don't drain? Do a search and I think there is a thread on how to clean them out. If not I can explain it to you. Pretty easy really.
it took me like five minutes to fix it but what i was saying you dont think something like would happen untel you get a bunch of cold water down your Back:bong:

3gn86lxi
01-17-2006, 09:38 PM
it took me like five minutes to fix it but what i was saying you dont think something like would happen untel you get a bunch of cold water down your Back:bong:
Yeah, I hear ya bro. Same thing had happened to me. Nothing better than a nice cold water wake up!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-17-2006, 09:41 PM
This should be in the howto what to clean out once a year

theDougler
01-17-2006, 11:58 PM
where is the motor located for the moonroof? mines not opening or closing. i'll narrow the problem down
when i get some time.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-18-2006, 06:12 PM
where is the motor located for the moonroof? mines not opening or closing. i'll narrow the problem down
when i get some time.
the motor is up in the head liner you have to take down your head liner to get to it .it not a fun job:Owned: Good Luck

theDougler
01-23-2006, 11:57 AM
thanx but i solved the problem this weekend apparently the guy who i bought it off of didn't replace the fuses so the sunroof works now.

ghettogeddy
01-23-2006, 05:46 PM
were can i get a sun roof at i was thinking about puting one in

Cant Stop
01-26-2006, 06:33 PM
you will lose head room if you put a sunroof in, no big deal if you are under 6' tall

Lumpskie
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I just got about a quart of cold water down my back yesterday, so you can add me to the list...

touring 1
01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
I was laffin at you clowns having the same cold water experience I did. Gave me a whole new cold thing to think about when I am trying to put off....well, enough about me.
Cliffs notes version: loosen or remove the trunk fender liners. look forward and you;ll see a approx 3/4 inch dirty looking plastic hose. grab it and bend the bottom end toward you. Bust or otherwise open up the dirt filled duck bill on the end of the hose. put it back in the downspout you pulled the end from. you're done with the back.
Fronts, look under the front fenders near your knee. the outlet is there somewhere, grab it, pinch it and make the dirt come out.

Whistler225
04-04-2006, 01:28 PM
does this apply to the manual moonroofs as well? Mine is leaking right around one of the locks.

Hash_man_Se_i
04-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Hahaha I;ve had this happen... once i went through a car wash and it happened when I pulled out and hit the brakes... and the next time I went through a car wash and same thing but it soaked my friend in the passenger seat hahaha.