PDA

View Full Version : New 87 LXi owner

maxsideburn
01-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Man I must admit, this is one of the oddest receptions I've ever had. I mean, you guys are pretty much all nice, so I can't complain, but I've never seen so much complaining about the search feature.

Don't get me wrong, I've been part of many forums in which the simplest of questions weren't even "searched" for before asked, but pretty much everything I've asked since I've been here I've searched for, and found no satisfactory answer to, and still gotten basically "attacked" for asking.

I'm not trying to be rude about it, but please have a little patience. Sometimes things may have been asked, but no satisfactory response was supplied, so I WILL be asking that same question again. I feel that nothing is resolved until it has been answered.

I come from preludepower.com, the prelude community, and I realize that it is organized differently and that it has to deal with 5 generations of Prelude, but cut the noobs a little slack please. I mean without people asking the same questions a few times this site would slowly die, as each question is answered there would be nothing left to talk about. Understand?

Anyway I came here with high hopes of making friends just like I did at preludepower.com, and I still really hope to, but please understand that there will be questions that have already been asked, and that I can find no good answer to using SEARCH, that I will need to ask.

I still lurk preludepower even though I sold my lude, simply so I can help the noobs.

So please have some patience, and when I have some knowledge of these cars I will try to help everyone as much as those who have helped me since I arrived here.

Bglad420
01-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Your intro way too long, so I skipped it.....welcome to the Forum, and please SEARCH, you wont get flamed that way (trust me I was a n00b once)