PDA

View Full Version : F**kin Theives!

halxi
01-23-2006, 06:25 AM
So what a great f'n joy this morning.

Wake up, busted rear window.

Face plate in the glove box, gone.

Headunits still in my center console, and thank god i bolted my subs down. They ripped all of the backing on my rear seat off, ripped my power wire off, etc. etc.

But my subs, amp, and headunit is still there. ONly the face plate got jacked.

STill fucking pisses me off, it so gay that people do this.

So now my car gets a lovely spot in the garage.

89accordex4dr
01-23-2006, 06:32 AM
that sucks man, hope you find another faceplate

Deadhead
01-23-2006, 06:34 AM
sux man, find who did it and kick some ass or something.

hope you get that window fixed asap.

FyreDaug
01-23-2006, 06:43 AM
Couldve been worse

halxi
01-23-2006, 06:43 AM
Havent really gone through everything yet, dad called the cops and they are on their way.

They tried to gank my subs but go me for knowing this was going to happen. I lag bolted the box to plywood, and the plywood wouldnt fit through the trunk. So those stupid fucks that took it cant even try it.

I know it could of been worse, but its still the fact that some stupid fuck that I KNOW broke into my car.

Someone i know had to of taken it for the simple fact... they knew where i stashed my face plate, and they knew i had the stereo. Its not just a random break in.

halxi
01-23-2006, 06:57 AM
And the story unfolds...

cop shows up and hes looking through my car, guess what he finds... my face plate, still in its case.

So my guess is they got pissed kuz my subs are bolted down, started throwin shit around, ravaging through it. Car came, then ran off and left my face plate behind.

So i lost nothing, but im still pissed that it happend. And now i know they'll be back with the proper tools to break in and gank everything.

halxi
01-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Update #2

So i folded back my seat, pulled back my carpet covering the box, etc. etc.

my Directed D1200 Mono amp... gone.

$900 amp, new. Gone.

So now im a little pissed.

3rdgenhatchDX
01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Damn 1. it sux your shit got messed all around, 2. it sux the cops found your faceplate, and 3. it sux they know where you live. I used to own a 96 neon and all my 300 cd's got stolen out of it, i stayed up for 3 weeks straight waiting and watching the car all night, it just isn't right that people do this shit, who would want to listen to all my punk music anyway?! and i just got the new social distortion cd and the new NIN cd, which had just came out, i didn't even have time to burn a copy or 2. i feel for ya man, sorry you were violated. :cheers:

Cheeseburger
01-23-2006, 08:00 AM
dam bro be careful with it now...

halxi
01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
I have an idea behind what "friend" did it too...

Kuz i stashed my face plate in a diff location when he was with me last night, and they still found it. Plus i found a burnt up/out Marlboro Red... hes the only friend i know that smokes marlboro's (other then me on occasion). And to top it off, i know hes hurtin for money right now.

So im gonna talk to him tonight, if he has a cut on his hand, shits going down. Period.

(whoever it was cut there hand pretty good on my window... theres blood all over my car, my back pack, whats left of my school supplies, my windows, my subs, its everywhere)

so list of whats gone
- amp
- a coulpe of my school binders
- a school text book
- my school id

they left my $20 i had in my glove box, they left my cell phone/charger, they left my CD's, they left my face plate, they left everything of large value... minus my amp.

So im not so much pissed anymore, just... disgusted. That if it was my friend, he would do this to me. And if it wasnt, still the fact that it happend.

Some people are just too fucking stupid/petty to even deserve to live.

spnrx
01-23-2006, 08:51 AM
I would highly suggest upping you alarm system and window tint. And good luck with your friend.

smufguy
01-23-2006, 10:25 AM
i know it might sounds weird. BUt get the left over cigarette and send it to the police station. It could be an evidence. Its a felondy, atleast in the NJ, if someone steals anything worth more than $250 and imprisonable upto 6months or/and 1 year. And with amount totaling to and over 1000 bux with stolen goods, personal damage, vandalism and invasion of private property. Get an updated police file filled and go on from there.

Deadhead
01-23-2006, 10:30 AM
You should have the local PD get a sample of the blood, and then when you find who you think it is, have them do a DNA test... then make the fucker pay.

oh man, if someone broke into my 3g damaging shit and leaving blood everywhere..... ohh....

but hey, at least you have maroon interior, so it doens't show up as well :P

good luck with everything... What do you plan to do with your broken window?

Bglad420
01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
NO shit I'd be pissed if they jacked up my shit, and got blod all over my mint tan interior....I'd Kill them....

jigga225
01-23-2006, 10:45 AM
man sorry that had to go down like that. I know you wanna bash somebody's head in.

mkymonkey
01-23-2006, 11:37 AM
dude, same thing happened to me. last year around aug. some idiot broke the small rear window of my 01 civic. they took my subs my amps all my wiring (aparently they had enough time to take the wiring out) stereo, an ipod and an ipod mini. ok so i was pissed, filed a police report and everything. i calmed down a bit....but then i got even more pissed when i found out that they took a six pack out of my 24pack from costco. oh...and my ciggarettes. the bastards

i feel for ya bud.

my86dx4dr
01-23-2006, 01:18 PM
first off, if cops in your area are like the ones here,
They wont take the sample for blood, It costs to much for what little damage was done,

second, 99% of people that take there faceplates off, PUT THEM IN THE GLOVEBOX, gotta stop doin that, Just get an eclipse deck, register it within a week of purchase, and if your deck gets stolen they will replace it for free

Good job on bolting the subs down, I plan to put 2 half inch bolts and 2" washers in the box and i also plan to strip all carpet or plastic cover from my next trunk and tack weld the amp.

but i also plan to get lo jack and a quick release steering wheel, (to bring in at night)

This shit will not happen to me again, period

halxi
01-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Got the window fixed

$145 through my uncle who owns Hallmark Campers here in colorado. Got me a deal.

Ive talked to some friends at school who deal alot with people that jack shit and sell it and they're going to look for it.

Tonight im stripping everything out, leaving my car unlocked and hoping they come back. They didnt punch in my subs so im guessing they'll be back.

Cheeseburger
01-23-2006, 02:17 PM
lol ur not going to find ur car in the morning if u do that...

mkymonkey
01-23-2006, 04:23 PM
either that...or they're just going to come back because they forgot to punch your subs in lol.

so what are you going to do? watch as they come and steal your leftover shit? your car? trash your car? or are you going to video tape them and send it in to america's most wanted? or call the cops?

halxi
01-23-2006, 05:17 PM
I left my door speakers/deck/satellite radio reciever in, pulled my subs and the box. Im going to leave my car locked, but the back seat folded down.

I have a paintball gun, pellete gun, a 22, a 357, and a 44. I could very easily scare them at the very least.

My plot is to shoot one of them with the paintball gun, frozen paintballs with a 3000psi nitro tank behind them... its going to fucking HURT. Especially if i go for the head.

If i had the money, i would of gone out and bought a new amp today, and i would of been bumpin around town with gain up on the best bass song i could find just to show them they're not stoppin me.

Im really not even pissed anymore, im just... disgusted. Its sick that someone would do this, and i dont even feel like my car is, MY car anymore. As corny as it sounds, MY domain.

Everything that has happend in that car is like 'uhhh, its not the same now', and everything that may happen in the future in that car with me wont be the same to me. The saddest part is i KNOW its someone thats been in my car. I havent shown my stereo to anybody i dont know.

My plot for the re-installation. Amp will go on top of the box, instead of on the back. On top wont allow them any room to rip it out. The box is going to be lag bolted to THICKER ply wood this time, and the ply wood is going to be wide enough to where you cant get it out with the box on it. Also a car alarm is going to be installed, and im going to be bringing in my face plate, remote, and cd's every night now.

Also, another big mistake i made. I dont latch my rear seat, just fold it up to where it touches the latch so it looks like it. I know if they went to pull on that and nothing, i would still have my amp. They would of punched in my subs, but i have a warranty on those so id get new ones for free.

Now im just keeping an eye out in pawn shops and such for my amp, and i have a few friends that are friends with people who jack shit from peoples cars, so they are going to keep an ear open for anybody trying to sell an amp.

Thanks for the support guys, but im still just... disgusted.

Bglad420
01-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Well I hope you catch 'em......

TheWatcher
01-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Just chiming in.

Sorry for your lost. :(

As mentioned earlier, I would call the police back, and update and/or file a new police report for the stolen amp. Here in the 808, you need the police report to claim any recovered stolen property. I don't know the law in Colorado, but ... Also, the police are going to need the stolen amp if the perp is arrested. As mentioned earlier, the larceny charge is dependent on the amount stolen (larceny vs. grand larceny).

As mentioned earlier, get a good alarm. For the $900 amp you lost, you could have had a state of the art alarm system that would have gone off when your glass was broken. And you can get one that will page you if there is a break-in.

As mentioned before, don't put your removeable plate in the glovebox. Don't be lazy, bring it in the house/condo.

I would not use a paint gun. That would give the car thief justification in case he shoots you (claiming self-defense, he will say he thought you had a gun). If you're gonna pack, pack a gun for real, or don't pack anything at all (and call the police).

And for anyone reading this post, if you have subs, don't play it loud near your home (halxi, I don't mean to imply anything, I know you know better, but I just want to mention it here, to help others).

Finally, keep it a sleeper. If no one knows you have anything to steal, they won't bother breaking into your vehicle.

halxi, I hope they catch the thief, but I doubt if the police will pay for a DNA test, since those things are expensive. So if I were you I would just quit hanging out w/ your "friend" (if he's the thief). Who needs friends who steal from you. :thumbdn:

Peace.

Bglad420
01-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Go beat his face in with a 2x4 thats what I would do

halxi
01-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Wasnt the guy i thought it would be. I kinda feel like shit for accusing him, but he was the last person with me and i know hes hurtin for money.

Ive bumped my subs in my garage a few times, thats about it. I have a feeling someone followed me home one night and that was that. Im usually good about doing laps around my neighborhood (the outskirts of it) until someone quits following me, and thats what ive ALWAYS done. But once you know the general area i guess all it takes is a little gas and a little time to find the car. I still think it was an inside job, but whatever.

Ive never really been PISSED i suppose, just.. disgusted, and violated. Its like, my car will never be MY car again. I know ive said that once before, but i feel it needs to be stated again.

Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if they wouldnt of bled all over my car, left their B/O all over my car, and i can picture EXACTLY where they sat/how they sat to rip my amp off the back of my box.

So now my trunks gutted, and i left my seat down tonight, so if they come back they'll hopefully see NOTHINGS there to take before they break another window. If they break another window, the police will be called again, and ill say bullshit youre taking prints and dna this time.

TheWatcher
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Wasnt the guy i thought it would be. I kinda feel like shit for accusing him, but he was the last person with me and i know hes hurtin for money.
Ive bumped my subs in my garage a few times, thats about it. I have a feeling someone followed me home one night and that was that. Im usually good about doing laps around my neighborhood (the outskirts of it) until someone quits following me, and thats what ive ALWAYS done. But once you know the general area i guess all it takes is a little gas and a little time to find the car. I still think it was an inside job, but whatever.
Ive never really been PISSED i suppose, just.. disgusted, and violated. Its like, my car will never be MY car again. I know ive said that once before, but i feel it needs to be stated again.
Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if they wouldnt of bled all over my car, left their B/O all over my car, and i can picture EXACTLY where they sat/how they sat to rip my amp off the back of my box.
So now my trunks gutted, and i left my seat down tonight, so if they come back they'll hopefully see NOTHINGS there to take before they break another window. If they break another window, the police will be called again, and ill say bullshit youre taking prints and dna this time.
Fingerprints are not gonna help if it's an inside job, the thief will just say, "yeah, that's my prints from when I was in [halxi's] car when we went to the [movies, cruising, etc.]."

And the black dust they used to look for fingerprints gets all over everything and it's a bitch to remove. Had the cops dust my civic (RIP - donated), back in the day, but never again. Didn't help the cops find the thief who broke into my civic, and cleaning up the dust was a bitch.

I'm glad it wasn't your friend. :)

And if you're worried about another break-in ... hurry and get a good alarm.

Peace.

MattsAccord
01-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Kick his ass seabass!!!

theDougler
01-23-2006, 11:58 PM
sorry for you loss halxi, i know you feel my roommate had his stereo ripped out of his console in his 85 supra, and then it happened again in his 91 protege. i can tell you were pretty disgusted. well i hope you find you who did it and they pay the consequences for their actions, and you get your amp back.

halxi
01-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Fingerprints are not gonna help if it's an inside job, the thief will just say, "yeah, that's my prints from when I was in [halxi's] car when we went to the [movies, cruising, etc.]."
Peace.

Fingerprints soaked in blood will be.

"well then why were you bleeding?"

id say "i know for a FACT you werent, kuz that wasnt there until after my car was broken into"

89se-i
01-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Get a DEI 2way system. it will page you when/if the car is disturbed, mine works about a 1/4 mile. and that tip about tint, is totally incorrect. i have a tuner friend whos father is a prison gaurd. he has talked to alot of car theives abotu what they look for, and tint says to them "im hiding something you want". est tip get a good alarm, you can get the 791xv installed at best buy for 500, plus some other install fees depending on the car. You can also install it yourself, but if you have any doubt let the pros do it. Make sure the LED indicator is visible from far away in all directions. in my altima you can see the blinking blue LED from about a block from the rear and 100ft away in all other directions. I have it so it reflects off the front of the rearview mirror so it is visible from the front. that simple led will distract people. also you insurence company will give you a break for having one. dont buy cheap, do it once do it right, hardly any false alarms.

but honestly if soeone really wants something they will find a way to get it.

A18A
01-26-2006, 08:12 PM
karma carma (how eva the f u spell it) will get him, dont you worry :)

halxi
01-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Yea, i was looking in a jcwhitney catalog (just kuz we had one laying around), and they had what seemd to be a good deal to me.

A valant alarm system with the window shock sensitivity thing, and the radar scanner. So if i leave my windows down or my sunroof open, and someone sticks their hand in there. The alarm will go off. Im not too sure about Valant being a good brand, i know a large # of people that use alarms from this company, but ive never really heard feedback about um. But for what im lookin at, $179+ paying a shop to install it, doesnt seem all that bad to me... but thats just my 2 cents

89se-i
01-27-2006, 03:36 PM
best buy has the viper 160xvr 199.99 installed [basic install which doesnt include vechicle specific parts, ie relays and such]. it is a much beter unitl and will definitly outlast the car, also dont leave your windows open, if your alarm starts going off frequenty your neighbors wont think anything of it anymore, tis likie the boy who cried wolf

halxi
01-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Yea, i know. I was just using it as an example, kuz i leave my sunroof open alot at work and what not to help keep it a little cooler in my car during the summer... since i dont have A/C

89se-i
01-27-2006, 11:26 PM
well either way,go with the viper

superaccord
02-20-2006, 12:11 PM
wow...where have I been. WOrking alot. SOrry to hear about what happend to you buddy.

frankie89
02-20-2006, 07:11 PM
2 words
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/frankie89/DSC01957.jpg

SQ is the SQUAD
02-20-2006, 07:29 PM
2 words
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/frankie89/DSC01957.jpg

more reasons to make them want to take your stuff.

there was this kid around here who had an ugly ass 4dr civic. all he talked about was how no one can steal it. it just made the theives want to steal it and fuck it up

alberto
12-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Well my deer halxi I have a story 4 youback in 1995 I hade a 91 accord , nice weels and good sound for that time but my granpa died and I took my girl friend and my brother to the funeral in downtown Tijuana MX and wen we got out the funeral home I sow some one in my car frome afar And I yell and shace the MF got in my car drove off left my girl and my bor their hanging drove like crazy in downtonw trafick and I saw hem got out the car chase him down the street left the car in the middle of the road and got the Fuker beet him down tho the flore and gues what the TJ cops were their gave them 20$ and he got his hass bett some more oh my girl and my bro were pisst but I got him I got him.:rocket:

Bass Man
12-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Man... Whenever possible I mount the amp under the seat while the seat is out. It's really hard to take them that way. If the seats aren't foldable (DX 3g's), I make the box barely fit through the back seat and bolt the seat back down.

I had a good writeup in the audio section with a really good anti-theft post.

MessyHonda
12-15-2009, 07:45 PM
dont blast your music so you dont attract attention to your self

headbanger
12-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Man... Whenever possible I mount the amp under the seat while the seat is out. It's really hard to take them that way. If the seats aren't foldable (DX 3g's), I make the box barely fit through the back seat and bolt the seat back down.

I had a good writeup in the audio section with a really good anti-theft post.

yeah when summer gets here im mounting my amp underneath the rear deck under my 6x9's.im bolting it on then grinding corners off the bolts.

LxAcc510
12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I def feel for you. My car was broken into 3 or 4 times so far. 2 of those times right in front of my house. I def know what you mean when you say your car doesn't feel like your car anymore. But in time you'll get over it once you get your alarm.

As far as consulting best buy for alarm installation...i've been told they do piss poor jobs. But that's only what i heard. You might be better off going to one of those independent car audio/alarm shops.

Oh and yeah..IMO Clifford and Viper might be the best names out there. And like it's been said in this thread. Do it once and do it right. You spent more than 1G on ur system...why would you go $179.99 for ur alarm?

Look for the best shit out there man. And good luck with what you plan on accomplishing.

Well my deer halxi I have a story 4 you...

Good shit.

Importordomestic
12-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Is it me or did anyone not notice the 3 year jump in posts? LOL dont worry i do it all the time.

i had my hatch broken into once, because i had an alarm all they managed to do was bust a window.

lostforawhile
12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
I def feel for you. My car was broken into 3 or 4 times so far. 2 of those times right in front of my house. I def know what you mean when you say your car doesn't feel like your car anymore. But in time you'll get over it once you get your alarm.

As far as consulting best buy for alarm installation...i've been told they do piss poor jobs. But that's only what i heard. You might be better off going to one of those independent car audio/alarm shops.

Oh and yeah..IMO Clifford and Viper might be the best names out there. And like it's been said in this thread. Do it once and do it right. You spent more than 1G on ur system...why would you go $179.99 for ur alarm?

Look for the best shit out there man. And good luck with what you plan on accomplishing.

Good shit.best buy sucks, and they won't let you buy an alarm and walk with it, if they don't put it in they won't sell it to you. they did the one on my wifes civic before we got it and i'll never get the wiring harness straightened out, it was so bad the remote start would randomly start the car on it's own.