PDA

View Full Version : How to find 3G stuff on eBay?

maxsideburn
01-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Perhaps I'm searching with the wrong words, or something, but I can find almost nothing for the 3G accords on eBay. I usually search "86-89 accord -----" and so far have only found some crappy halo headlights, aluminum gauge bezels, and coilover springs.

By searching the boards I see that many of you have found body kits, z3 fenders, strut tower bars, high flow catalytic convertors, and tons of other nice stuff. What I want to know is what you guys are using as keywords to search for 3G stuff, since apparently I'm using the wrong ones.

getready
01-23-2006, 08:55 AM
i search for " 86 87 88 89 accord *insertwhateveryouwanthere* " space out the years, or search for one specific year

SteveDX89
01-23-2006, 09:10 AM
I search for 86 87 88 89 Accord. This way it doesn't narrow down to a specific part. Some people call the same things a different name. As far as body kits, they're only one company that currently makes them. Check out http://www.teamxenon.com. Z3 fenders are custom made. Strut tower bars were made by DC Sports but discontinued. Your chances of finding one are very low. You would have to buy used. High flow cats are universal parts. You can put them on any car.

maxsideburn
01-23-2006, 10:32 AM
man that sucks, I was really wanting a strut tower bar. Has anybody ever gotten one for another car to work on our cars? If so which one?

Bglad420
01-23-2006, 10:39 AM
4g strut bars fit with modification, I have an extra one laying around, that I modded for the rear, it uses a 1"chromoly tubing instead of that shitty alluminum bar, I'll sell it for 75 shipped if your interested...

Bglad420
01-23-2006, 10:40 AM
And for as far as e-bay goeas just Type 89 Accord.....thats all I did I found tons of crap that way...

bobafett
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
ebay also has the make and model searches now on the side bar, so u enter the make model and years of your car, and then just the keyword of what u are looking for, and it will pull up some good stuffs. :) www.ebaymotors.com