PDA

View Full Version : went yarding today

lostforawhile
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
went yarding today,found my self a center console,mine was kind of chewed up,some assorted parts,and I opened the trunk on an lx and holy shit there was a cup holder in there. the metal piece it attaches to was all bent to hell but the cup holder is fine. of all places here in moultrie. I thought all cupholders migrated out west. now the question I need to redo the part my altimeter fits in everything has to move down to make it fit. might be quite a project. I also found an 89 lxi for the proportioning valve for rear discs, and an 89 prelude sei. does anyone know if the rear discs off of it will fit on the accord? the rear suspension looks the same as our cars. he'a got a bunch of cars now. I also found the joystick mirror controls from an old z car. going to wire them to the guts from a remote for my radio and have fingertip radio controls.

Selfmindead
01-25-2006, 04:20 PM
yo cRaZy!

getready
01-25-2006, 04:35 PM
wow good finds man, i never find great shit at the yard.

Strugglebucket
01-25-2006, 06:06 PM
i think that lx-i prop valve is going to be the same as what you have now. you've got a 15/16" master, right?

lostforawhile
01-25-2006, 06:59 PM
what do you mean? I know the master cyl on this car is the same part number as the one on a first gen teg with rear discs, I just really wonder if the lude rear spindle and brake assembly will fit.

Ichiban
01-25-2006, 07:04 PM
joystick radio control=sweet

I've been so friggen busy lately but this weekend i hope to make it out and check out the manual rack situation....were you still interested in my 2gen rack?

lostforawhile
01-25-2006, 07:07 PM
joystick radio control=sweet
I've been so friggen busy lately but this weekend i hope to make it out and check out the manual rack situation....were you still interested in my 2gen rack?I think i'm gonna wait,found a good pump and speed sensor on here and might fix the power one