Found this on another forum:

A customer had his SportTrack towed into our shop this morning. He
was towing his SportTrack behind his Motorhome "Coach" for about 50 miles
before he noticed a problem. There appeared to be a lot of sparks coming
from his SportTrack. There was only one small problem, when he got his
SportTrac all setup behind the motorhome he forgot to take the trans out
of park. Yep he had been towing it for the last 50 miles in park. The tires
were gone and the rims were half gone,must of also wore down part
of the axle housing to because it was leaking. Don't know how the trans is yet.....
http://www.members.shaw.ca/teggin/soretrac.jpg

Vanilla Sky
01-25-2006, 11:06 PM
farking CLASSIC!

B16KILLA
01-25-2006, 11:59 PM
:wtf: ........Some people are just complete morons lacking all common sense.

mkymonkey
01-26-2006, 01:26 AM
dude that looks so freaking bad ass.. lol i cant believe 50 miles of road do that to alloys lol hhahahaha youre right what an idiot

A18A
01-26-2006, 02:58 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even I would have known what to do AHHAHAAHAHAHA lol, i thought his wheel was stuck in the ground when i first saw the pic lol

aerokid1987
01-26-2006, 08:59 AM
:help:us all... OH MY GOSH!! That is just insane. I too thought that some idiot had driven it into soft asphalt or something. Crazy old man probably...

TJ89Accord
01-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Thats nuts...

2drSE-i
01-26-2006, 10:13 AM
um
:Owned2:

jeezus repair bill

getready
01-26-2006, 11:41 AM
yeah dude, thats exactly what i was thinking...how much is that going to cost?

Cheeseburger
01-26-2006, 11:49 AM
holy fuck thast crazy!!!

bobafett
01-26-2006, 01:39 PM
he needed some mcdonalds trays and he would have been set! ;-)

people like that should never get a drivers license... :(

lostforawhile
01-26-2006, 01:47 PM
hey i've got some muffler bearings i can sell him ,tell him i'll give him a discount. didn't he notice the performance of the motorhome was a bit sluggish? honey do you smell something burning??

Bglad420
01-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Imagine being behind that.

Reptile
01-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Ok I might be willing to give the guy 5 miles, maybe 10 on a really bad ****ing day, but 50 miles!?!

That is beyond stupid, in fact I do not even know if there is a word to accurately describe that degree of a lack in mental capacity.

I mean Jesus! :wtf: :slap:

Selfmindead
01-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Haha thats nuts

cubert
01-26-2006, 04:12 PM
motorhome must have some balls if he didnt notice he was dragging a 2 ton anchor...

TheWatcher
01-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Typical "penny wise, pound foolish" type of guy. Too cheap to have it towed by a professional. Too stupid to know how to tow it himself.

Whatever he saved on the tow bill, he's gonna pay way more now!!! :rofl: (BTW, what's wrong w/ the "lol" smilie????, it doesn't work anymore).

I luv it when idiots pwn themselves. :thumbup:

Peace.

Shadowkat
01-26-2006, 08:56 PM
he needed some mcdonalds trays and he would have been set! ;-)

people like that should never get a drivers license... :(
I love McDrifting!!!!!!!! I've been stock pileing lunch trays from my school because they're thicker than the McDonalds trays. For the record, McD's trays only last McDrifting for about a minute. I learned that while McDrifting my sister's 1990 olds cutlass. Burned right through the trays!

lostforawhile
01-26-2006, 08:56 PM
probably too busy on his cell phone to notice the people honking and motioning behind him. why are all these people flipping me off? hey it's a new way to create a low rider. I guess with the front wheels able to turn he didn't notice it as much.

AccordEpicenter
01-26-2006, 10:06 PM
looking like a douche bag all over the interweb with people laughing at your dumbass= PRICELES

lostforawhile
11-04-2007, 02:35 PM
does anyone still have that pic? we need to post it back up. that was one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

A18A
11-04-2007, 02:45 PM
i saved the pic, i'll try find it lol

AccordB20A
11-04-2007, 03:46 PM
good cause i wanna see it i wanna see!

jdaddy88lx-i
11-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Please find that pic. I'm laughing just imagining what it looks like.

A18A
11-04-2007, 06:53 PM
wow it took me less than 30 seconds to find it, out of the few hundred folders i have :wtf:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/88vigor/soretrac.jpg

labeledsk8r
11-04-2007, 07:11 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA im sooo glad this got bumped lol wow idiots these days, towing a vehicle isnt that hard to do lol wow... but hey atleast it was a ford

lostforawhile
11-04-2007, 07:20 PM
yay thank you!!!!

Civic Accord Honda
11-04-2007, 07:24 PM
ROFL

should of been a chevy tho
poor ford :'(

blazin3gen
11-04-2007, 08:18 PM
ROFL

should of been a chevy tho
poor ford :'(

lmao no your wrong fords are da gay

2ndGenGuy
11-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Fords are gay huh? Are these gay?

http://www.mel-lambert.com/Ruskin/Artwork/Images/Mike_Etheridge/Bromley_Pageant_1205/03Bottom/AC_Cobra02_650px.jpg

:D

A18A
11-04-2007, 09:04 PM
yes

lol nah

lostforawhile
11-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Fords are gay huh? Are these gay?

http://www.mel-lambert.com/Ruskin/Artwork/Images/Mike_Etheridge/Bromley_Pageant_1205/03Bottom/AC_Cobra02_650px.jpg

:Dthe cobra doesn't count it was really brittish with a ford engine. it's in it's own class of car.

2oodoor
11-05-2007, 04:18 AM
I cant believe people still have this ford vs chevy flaming after all these years.
I see a lot of domestics, and I have to say that you stand a much greater chance of getting a lemon if you buy a GM. I like all makes, and if you get a good chevy, you sure enough have a dam good one. If you wind up with a ragged out ford, well, it will always be a ragged out ford.
All three /Dodge, Ford and /Chevy are snapping rear ends left and right. WTF is the deal, all are making awesome frames, engines, and now finally transmissions, but they cant seem to get the differentials right.... something that used to outlast the rest of the vehicle.:wtf:

yes that was a an idiot that pulled a veh that far and not even notice it wasn't trailing right.

labeledsk8r
11-05-2007, 08:28 AM
the cobra doesn't count it was really brittish with a ford engine. it's in it's own class of car.

not to mention how many crapy spin off kit cars and turn key cars have been built and waters down the value of real cobras, in fact theres a chance those arnt even real in that pic lol

lostforawhile
11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
I cant believe people still have this ford vs chevy flaming after all these years.
I see a lot of domestics, and I have to say that you stand a much greater chance of getting a lemon if you buy a GM. I like all makes, and if you get a good chevy, you sure enough have a dam good one. If you wind up with a ragged out ford, well, it will always be a ragged out ford.
All three /Dodge, Ford and /Chevy are snapping rear ends left and right. WTF is the deal, all are making awesome frames, engines, and now finally transmissions, but they cant seem to get the differentials right.... something that used to outlast the rest of the vehicle.:wtf:

yes that was a an idiot that pulled a veh that far and not even notice it wasn't trailing right.
well the rear end problem has been solved by the aftermarket. as far as the cobra value being watered down,the kits really don't have an impact on the real ones,if you can afford a real one you aren't going to care about the kit ones. there is a complete different set of owners between the kit cars and real owners.

sinisterfuzzy
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
http://members.aol.com/lqdnthusim/misc/towinneutral.jpg

Civic Accord Honda
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
meh imo ford is more reliable then chevy
we have owned both and i have liked ford more
and the new fords have come a long way .

jdaddy88lx-i
11-05-2007, 10:36 PM
after seeing that picture all I can say is....DUDE:wtf:

2oodoor
11-07-2007, 11:58 AM
well the rear end problem has been solved by the aftermarket. .

:huh:

off topic but I must
the owners of 2002 Dodge Ram that have LSD disintigrate on the interstate and lock up both rear wheels, cause accidents, and even though it is warrentied the rear end never is right... solved by Aftermarket?
owners of Ford 96-06 with mysterious vibrations, and howling noises at no certain speeds, ignored by dealerships.. the ones that do fix them rebuilld the whole rearend and then they still repeat the problem after 15000 miles.. solved by aftermarket?
GM rearends, destroyed by lousey leaf spriing setups, driveshaft yoke problems and launch shudder... eventually takes out the crush sleeve and pinoin bearing... with all of these vehicles still no paid for because of how new they are... the custiomers are left with 1000 dollar plus bills to repair. solved by aftermarket????
JUst wondering what that meant:)

lostforawhile
11-07-2007, 01:40 PM
:huh:

off topic but I must
the owners of 2002 Dodge Ram that have LSD disintigrate on the interstate and lock up both rear wheels, cause accidents, and even though it is warrentied the rear end never is right... solved by Aftermarket?
owners of Ford 96-06 with mysterious vibrations, and howling noises at no certain speeds, ignored by dealerships.. the ones that do fix them rebuilld the whole rearend and then they still repeat the problem after 15000 miles.. solved by aftermarket?
GM rearends, destroyed by lousey leaf spriing setups, driveshaft yoke problems and launch shudder... eventually takes out the crush sleeve and pinoin bearing... with all of these vehicles still no paid for because of how new they are... the custiomers are left with 1000 dollar plus bills to repair. solved by aftermarket????
JUst wondering what that meant:)if there is a problem in an american car like that,someone has invented a replacment part already to replace the shitty factory part. it's the american way,instead of making the parts decent in the first place,we build shitty ass parts,then let the aftermarket suppliers make better ones to sell to the customers,to replace the parts that should have been good in the first place. :)

2oodoor
11-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I got cha, valid point... I am just voicing the customers concerns..economically.
but what is all the ford hating about?
Hel I even hate sportracs, what a silly vehicle..... Im not a ford freak even though I own two currently...I would defend some models , some not so great, same with all makes really....so even up the tally, Honda Ridgeline... freakmobile mulitpurpose veh without any purpose... muall hahahhaa

2oodoor
11-07-2007, 03:17 PM
bump the what an idiot :uh::nervous: