PDA

View Full Version : Stupid high school kids will die!!!

Hash_man_Se_i
01-28-2006, 02:51 AM
So... Came home from work, went and found out I need glasses, then decided to go chill at a friends later on..

His sister had a party, and a shitload of people showed up, stole a bunch of shit, including trying to jack my friends ps2. Then this one kid, gets in a fight, gets the shit beaten out of him adn decides to kick my car for no reason.!!:chainsaw: :slap:

I was just downstairs drinking and watching chapelle show, and my alarm starts blaring, and the kid started running... Wow is he lucky I didnt catch him... he dented my front right fender, chipped the paint off, and dented and chipped paint off the hood. I am just so damn pissed tonight!!! I NEEDED to fuckin vent.

[/end rant./ :rant: :thumbdn: :mad: :madflip:

RiCANACCORD
01-28-2006, 06:29 AM
So... Came home from work, went and found out I need glasses, then decided to go chill at a friends later on..
His sister had a party, and a shitload of people showed up, stole a bunch of shit, including trying to jack my friends ps2. Then this one kid, gets in a fight, gets the shit beaten out of him adn decides to kick my car for no reason.!!:chainsaw: :slap:
I was just downstairs drinking and watching chapelle show, and my alarm starts blaring, and the kid started running... Wow is he lucky I didnt catch him... he dented my front right fender, chipped the paint off, and dented and chipped paint off the hood. I am just so damn pissed tonight!!! I NEEDED to fuckin vent.
[/end rant./ :rant: :thumbdn: :mad: :madflip:

Next time forget about the glasses, and think of the consequences that going out late could bring. I'm really sorry about your car.

gfrg88
01-28-2006, 08:37 AM
wow that sucks, sorry to hear that..... and btw just to let you know not all high school students are stupid like that ;) hope it doesnt look too bad and try to fix her up soon

B16KILLA
01-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I'd find his punk ass,and make his parents pay for the body work.If you remember what he looks like look in the year book to find his name.

halxi
01-28-2006, 01:49 PM
im in high school... and thats EXACTLY why i dont go to high school "parties"

when i DO drink, its with 5-6 friends at someones house. No more then that usually.

Sorry to hear that tho man, my friend got his CD binder jacked out of his car at a party the other weekend. He had over 350cd's too.

Kinda sucks but look on the bright side, if you see the kid around town just throw the e-brake and jump out and chase after him haha.

Bglad420
01-28-2006, 01:51 PM
I'd find his punk ass,and make his parents pay for the body work.If you remember what he looks like look in the year book to find his name.
And then hit him in the mouth with a 2x4

B16KILLA
01-28-2006, 01:59 PM
:lol: you and your damn 2x4's..That should be the minimal mandatory sentence to anyone who breaks into,damages,or disrespects any 3g at anytime=A bash to the face witha 2x4!

Bglad420
01-28-2006, 02:08 PM
:lol: you and your damn 2x4's..That should be the minimal mandatory sentence to anyone who breaks into,damages,or disrespects any 3g at anytime=A bash to the face witha 2x4!
What ever works.............they probally wont do it again........

Hash_man_Se_i
01-29-2006, 09:31 AM

Ya apparently my friends stepmom knows this kids parents and shit too, i'm gonna get an estimate and get paid, then just throw on the fender from my old car

AccordEpicenter
01-29-2006, 09:48 AM
ehh high school parties werent very good. College parties were real good but if you didnt know most of the people that showed then shit could get out of hand real quick, This is also why i wouldnt throw parties at my house. That and because my neighbors would call my parents and then call the cops when i would.