PDA

View Full Version : Arospeed strut bar is nonexistent

paso100
01-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Here's what I got from the co. selling on ebay:
I apologize for the delay in response. We have been trying to resolve the issue with the strut bar with Arospeed. We actually went to the warehouse to compare the different strut bars they have in stock. It seems this goes back to an issue of when the bars were packaged and labeled. As you know the box did show the correct part number but the bar in the box was not the correct one. All the ones they have are the same so it would make no sense to exchange it. We have discontinued selling these strut bars until they can fix that problem or receive the correct ones. We will go ahead and process your refund for what you paid and the shipping cost to send it back. You will receive an email confirmation from Pay Pal once the refund is complete. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.
Oh well.:rocket:

Cheeseburger
01-28-2006, 11:33 PM
dam that really sucks bro well its good to hear that ur getting ur money back

gfrg88
01-28-2006, 11:52 PM
damn, and i really wanted to get one, well i guess ill just have to make me a custom one from another car....

mkymonkey
01-28-2006, 11:58 PM
oh well, at least you can hope to god justin starts making his again. cuz ill tell you maaan do they feel good in corners :D

ghettogeddy
02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
dose anyone make one for a carb or is that like tryin to find a needle in a haystack

gfrg88
02-09-2006, 10:02 PM
nope ur going to have to make your owm