PDA

View Full Version : b16

wickedaccord
08-20-2002, 12:27 PM
b16 complete for sale for those who arent afraid to spend money (no offense) but if u dont have money dont email. this motor is complete with the stock mounts, tranny, ecu, and wire harness. it's JDM spec shipped straight from japan. if u have questions on wat u need to install this baby into ur accord.. i have all the facts!
for everything listed.. it'll sell for 1300., +shipping. buyer will pay for shipping. for questions, email me at

[email protected]

:bow: jon

88LXi68
08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
did you start your GS-R swap?

wickedaccord
08-21-2002, 11:49 AM
yes it's being worked on and should be done by the end of the week. ive taken pics of all my engine components before putting in.. except for my skunk2 vavle springs and titanium retainers becuz that was the last thing i used. and the skunk2 intake manifold too. but i will be taking more pics of my car with no engine today and the gsr motor being assembled for those who r interested in seeing a swap in process. my motor will pretty much be a brand new motor. i got the head cleaned out (no port and polish yet) new pistons, block cleaned out, new piston rings, head gasket, header gasket, throttle body gasket, intake manifold gasket, resurfaced type R flywheel, and new oil pan gasket. as for mods..
itr pistons, 67mm over bored throttle body, DC jdm type R headers, skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 dual valve springs and titanium retainers, mugen pr3 chipped ecu, RC 270 injectors, jdm typeR fuel rail (free) and stage3 act clutch. within a month i should have skunk2 stage2 cams in with a port and polished and 3 angle valve job done. hopefully with all this.. ill be running an ext. of 13.8 e.t.'s consistantly on street tires. but i got all the info on a swap if needed. email me questions and ill tell u all about it. my dealing with place racing and having to worry about lil shits that count. late

jon