PDA

View Full Version : Forced induction Section

Legend_master
02-01-2006, 06:07 PM
I think that since we have a motor swap section, it is about time that we opened up a FI section on the forum. It could be a sub-section of the performance section. There are plenty of people on the forum with turbos and there are defintaly alot turbo threads out there. It's just a thought, but it might help out the forum a little.

A20A1
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Well
http://www.a20turbo.com/forum

Thats as good as it's going to get unless someone gives in.

I think things are fine with the R&D forum.
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46593

Legend_master
02-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Well I guess that settles it :wave: .

Bglad420
02-01-2006, 10:42 PM
You know if they did it would be 99.99999999999% What do I need to turbo my accord Threads, and .00000000001% Accual good info...

Legend_master
02-02-2006, 02:04 PM
You know if they did it would be 99.99999999999% What do I need to turbo my accord Threads, and .00000000001% Accual good info...

Then why do we have an engine swap section?

Bglad420
02-02-2006, 02:07 PM
For the same reasons so n00bs can get post count

87accordlxi
02-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I've brushed off the idea of a separate Turbo forum in the past, with the reasoning that we can't make a new forum for everything. I would just like to see a truthful and honest poll result here. Everytime someone suggests a new forum, everyone chimes in with "yeah, great idea! why not?" We cannot create and organize a new subforum everytime someone asks for one. The board hasn't fallen into disarray without a Turbo forum, but since it is a popular aspiration (no pun) for many members, we will look at it if the poll tells us that it could be helpful.

Again, adding new forums isn't a quick and easy decision for us, so if you don't think it's truly necessary then vote no. If you honestly do think it's necessary, then vote yes.

Legend_master
02-02-2006, 03:39 PM
I've brushed off the idea of a separate Turbo forum in the past, with the reasoning that we can't make a new forum for everything. I would just like to see a truthful and honest poll result here. Everytime someone suggests a new forum, everyone chimes in with "yeah, great idea! why not?" We cannot create and organize a new subforum everytime someone asks for one. The board hasn't fallen into disarray without a Turbo forum, but since it is a popular aspiration (no pun) for many members, we will look at it if the poll tells us that it could be helpful.
Again, adding new forums isn't a quick and easy decision for us, so if you don't think it's truly necessary then vote no. If you honestly do think it's necessary, then vote yes.

I am not trying to ruffle any feathers or anything and thanks for chiming in on the matter, because most forums admins will not even reply in a situation like this. It's not something that has to be done, but it would definitaly help with the organization of the board. Everybody vote away.

bobafett
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
joe... when i get some time (late this summer after i graduate / get married i will have more free time) im going to be populating my site (www.a20turbo.com) with very useful writeups on turbo a20 setups, also i will have a forum there, i havent spent any time making it look nice, but once i add content to the site, and there is stuff to talk about, it will recieve some attention....

that being said, there is no way it will ever have the user base of 3geez, so i still think that a turbo section is a great idea on 3geez.

but if it doesnt pan out, there will always be my forum (probably deserted for the next few months though)...

just my .02

87accordlxi
02-05-2006, 10:02 AM
joe... when i get some time (late this summer after i graduate / get married i will have more free time) im going to be populating my site (www.a20turbo.com) with very useful writeups on turbo a20 setups, also i will have a forum there, i havent spent any time making it look nice, but once i add content to the site, and there is stuff to talk about, it will recieve some attention....

that being said, there is no way it will ever have the user base of 3geez, so i still think that a turbo section is a great idea on 3geez.

but if it doesnt pan out, there will always be my forum (probably deserted for the next few months though)...

just my .02

I may be talking to you in a couple weeks.

bobafett
02-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Sure! Just let me know if you decide where you want to take this idea.

SQ is the SQUAD
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
all the turbo info is scarttered about, alot of stuff is old, unfinished info from years ago that pops up when you search.

A20A1
02-16-2006, 05:26 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/bobafett.jpg

bobafett
02-16-2006, 05:44 PM
WOW! that is quite possibly the best image i have ever seen on the internet~

Gonna save that when I get home!!