PDA

View Full Version : DropZone or Matrix?

Fuzy Navel
02-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Ok im on ebay and im gonna order either Matrix or DropZone springs, so which ones are best to use with tokico struts? I think it would be dropzone. Plus whenever i searched the site i see alot more people talking about them so it must mean they are decent and i only see like 2 things about matrix springs which are really cheap.... so what you think?

mrrlx
02-04-2006, 12:27 AM
i have no experiance with those brands but all i gotta say is that "you get what you pay for." for the money i would go for regular drop springs that don't sag.

if you have aftermarket stocks and this is just for everyday driving then just go for either...but don't expect to have a hella smooth ride if you are gonna slam the hell out of your car.

AZmike
02-04-2006, 06:48 AM
Why are you limiting yourself to the products on ebay? I don't know the rates of Matrix springs, but the Dropzone are very stiff. With the Tokicos you'll have a better matched set if you go for something softer like the Neuspeeds or H&Rs, but even then the front will still be somewhat underdamped.

Fuzy Navel
02-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey, the reason i keep buying stuff on ebay is because of the price i mean yes i would love to have expensive parts and nothing but the best on my car but right now im still on a limited pay check intill im done with college lol so right now whenever something goes out i want to try to replace it with something better than stock but not to expensive you know what i mean? :P