PDA

View Full Version : Joplin, Mo

Fuzy Navel
02-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Just wondering is anyone on this forum from joplin,MO?? Because there is like 2 other 3geez tuners other than me that i have seen in joplin so im just wondering.... Because today i ran into the 2nd one he needs a paint job really bad but he has blue bumpers and shaved door moldings and custom rear euro lights i couldnt get close enough to see if they were custom made or if they some how found some in a magazine and he had walmart hup caps i believe :P. I am just wondering because i would like to get together and talk....

By the way i know this isent in the right place but how do you do shaved door moldings? Do you just pop off the black protector thing and then just fill it with bondo and sand and paint?? or is there a trick to it?

halxi
02-03-2006, 11:55 PM
My cousin lives in Morrissville, its about 9 miles south of Bolivar, 22 miles north of Springfield. Drives a blue jeep with neon, and a loud ass system.

I had my 3g out there during this last summer, dunno if ill still have the 3g this comming summer. But if i do, ill be trying to setup a meet.

Fuzy Navel
02-04-2006, 01:24 PM
:wave: