PDA

View Full Version : indiglo gages

shepherd79
05-06-2002, 10:31 AM
hi everyone,
i just got indiglo gages from procarparts.com. Well, i was looking at them and realized that there aren't any good instractions for it. so, i was wondering if anyone can help me with wiring those things. i need like a diagram or something. and i was wondering if we can have this in HOW TO section. i think it would help a lot of people in the future.
you can email me or just leave a message here.
thanks alot.

89AccordNate
05-06-2002, 06:20 PM
The install is simple and should be straight forward. Take all of your cluster out, slide the gauges over the old ones (you dont need to take off the needles!) and for the temp/gas you will need to super glue it down. Line them all up, put the screws in and wallah. Run the wires through a bulb in the back of the cluster, down through the dash and into the fuse box (I used the liscense plate lights fuse) then attach the knob/switch somewhere..i attached mine like this underneat the hidden compartment..

http://www.pennswoods.net/~rita/switch.jpg

I think that helped :)

Nate.

88LXiHB
05-06-2002, 07:42 PM
What did you pay for them total??

shepherd79
05-07-2002, 04:47 AM
thanks,
i will try this weekend.
i paid $71.90 including shipping.
thanks a lot again.

Paul Aerodeck86
05-07-2002, 05:20 AM
How it's working? Where i can find KMH version? Or can i remake MPH version to MKH?

shepherd79
05-07-2002, 12:54 PM
I had to get F/T gauge, mine is 86 and the arrows fasing outside, so i had to get the right one, they charged me for the hole cluster $40:mad: SOB:mad:
oh well, i am gonna do it this weekend.
Thanks for your help guys.

shepherd79
05-08-2002, 05:29 PM
Ok, i finaly got them in my car.
they look cool. I f**ed up the fuel gauge, so now i can't tell how much gas i have.
As soon i get camera i will post the pictures.