PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Meet!! March 18th

Shadowkat
02-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Okay, here's the scoop. For all those out there in or around the Chicago area, there is going to be a Chicagoland Accord club meet on March 18th. This is a non-generation specific meet, so any accord representation is good, although I am trying to get as many 3rd gens there as possible. if you are interested please express your interest on this thread. The location is TBA as of now, but I will post it as soon as I know.

P.S. Despite the fact that it's an accord club meet, the clac welcomes owners of all cars.

Shadowkat
02-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! All those accord enthusiasts in the relative Chicagoland Area (that includes you Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin Accorders) it is now official! There is to be a Chicagoland Accord Club meet (not generation specific) on March 18th at Fuddruckers(world's greatest hamburger place) in Schaumburg Illiniois(for all those unfamiliar with the area, S. The meet is is to start at Noon, and will go until about 5:00pm. A link to mapquest will be posted shortly.

All those interested in coming, please post on this forum, or maybe I'll see about getting this topic on a sticky.

Please come if you can, It will be a fun time, and it would be nice to get some 3geez representation in the chicagoland accord club. See you there!:wave:

Shadowkat
02-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Map link!!! http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=cr%2fQQ401dXg%3d&longitude=D6iyCfbd6x0%3d&name=Fuddruckers&country=US&address=436%20E%20Golf%20Rd&city=Schaumburg&state=IL&zipcode=60173&phone=847%2d519%2d9390&spurl=0&&q=Fuddruckers&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

gsus
03-13-2006, 10:35 AM
apparently there aren't very many chicagoans....

Shadowkat
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
apparently there aren't very many chicagoans....
yeah, i knew that already, but the ones i do know all can't make it!:sad2: Not to many 3geez left here in rustville USA :thumbdn: Oh well, at least there will be other generation accords there, plus one other 3g that I know of. The Hondamino is supposed to be there!

But to reitterate, If anyone else is interested , post it here. The meet is this saturday.