PDA

View Full Version : ARGHHHH!!! A malibu owned the front of my car!

prototype
02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
My perfectly clean 3gee is now perfectly ugly on the driver side. And I can't get the insurance to pay a dime to fix it. It's beyond frustrating.

While going down highway 29, a 4 lane highway, I was in the left lane and a green 99 malibu pulls out in front of me in a lame attempt to cross both lanes and get to the center median. SHE GAVE ME 20 feet to stop from 45mph,and on top of that, I swerved to the right lane as hard as I could and STILL clipped her rear bumper, damaging my driver fender and knocking my bumper off alignment and severly scratching it. On top of that my VHT night shaded turn signal is completely gone. It got beyond annihilated.

And the insurance adjuster says since there were no witnesses he refuses to pay to fix my car! HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THAT SH*T?!

I almost want to go take a sledge hammer to that womans car and show her a peice of my mind.

BTW anyone know of some fiberglass fenders?

B16KILLA
02-08-2006, 08:16 PM
That fuckin sux bro,sorry to hear that. What insurance company was it by law they have to either reimburse you or total out the car and give u a check,by the way it sound she was at fault, that sounds like some bullshit their telling you so that they dont have to pay you.

mkymonkey
02-08-2006, 08:24 PM
that sucks dude... in california any accident caused by the you hitting the driver in front of you is YOUR fault. unless you can prove it otherwise..and by that i mean if you have video :(

i dont know about other states but thats the way its done here...and i dont think your insurance would pay for your car...they might reimburse you like later in the year but i dont think they would pay you for the damage...they would probably fix the car YOU hit. cali law kinda sucks

HondaBoy
02-11-2006, 09:17 PM
its called insurance is a big asshole. they have the money you pay them and thats about it. they are usually crappy about that. they dont want to pay you shit usually. i dont trust insurance at all. might as well call it "jack your money" instead of insurance.

AccordRacing21
02-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear. Here in Oregon it is the same as California. No matter what, you're always at fault for rear ending someone. Lame but true.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
02-12-2006, 05:56 AM
The only fiberglass fenders i know of are Z-3's.