PDA

View Full Version : search

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Has anyone thought about puting up a notice or disclaimer about searching befor asking a Question cause it would stop alot of usless post if there was one on the front page. when i first started here i dident know to use the search put i alwas look a site sections and threds before i ask questions. just make all the noobs me include a little more informed on the vetrens opinons on people that dont know or use the search option. :toilet:

BITESIZE
02-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Nothing will help! Newbies are called newbies for a reason. We've all been there.

SQ is the SQUAD
02-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Nothing will help! Newbies are called newbies for a reason. We've all been there.

n00b

BITESIZE
02-10-2006, 05:32 PM
HAHA I'm bad.

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 05:41 PM
ya but all that flamen must be making your hands hurt

Bglad420
02-10-2006, 07:53 PM
On another forum that I joined, it wont let n00bs make new threads or post for a week...It forces them to search, or leave. Definetley should be done here......restrict their access...

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 08:10 PM
hell i still cNT POST ON HONDA-TECH FOR SOME RERASON AND IVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A MINUTE

Bglad420
02-10-2006, 08:13 PM
You know what I just realized....

A n00b made this thread!!!

I guess they are getting smarter....

88Accord-DX
02-10-2006, 08:21 PM
I can't find some things by searching forever. Every now & then I'll ask one of the moderators & don't get a reply. :hs:

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
U Know What I Just Relized Im A Dx User Now Hahahaha Thats Funny But Im Still A Noob Sad :(

A20A1
02-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I can't find some things by searching forever. Every now & then I'll ask one of the moderators & don't get a reply. :hs:

Hey hey hey. be patient young paduwan... I'll get your pics If I actually have that mount... remember I have an Auto... and a spare A20 with Manual trans... but I never looked at the mounts.

88Accord-DX
02-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey hey hey. be patient young paduwan... I'll get your pics If I actually have that mount... remember I have an Auto... and a spare A20 with Manual trans... but I never looked at the mounts.
Allrighty. I haven't harrowed my skills as to be a Jedi Flirtmaster. I'll be patient. No hurry..

Oldblueaccord
02-10-2006, 09:00 PM
+1

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 09:15 PM
+1
ummm did i miss something

Hondaisok
02-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I am a "noobe" on this site, and find that some of the "old timers" put out some dubious advice, other than showing off their weird looking 3G's. Like anything else, experience helps, but it doesn't mean you have all the answers. Lighten up!

ghettogeddy
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
and ur talk to who, and what wierd looking 3gs there all experimental not weird remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder even if the beholder has a very vivid imagination lol

Bglad420
02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
I am a "noobe" on this site, and find that some of the "old timers" put out some dubious advice, other than showing off their weird looking 3G's. Like anything else, experience helps, but it doesn't mean you have all the answers. Lighten up!

Huh?

LiTtLe xOx BitT
02-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Well as far as the "noob" thing goes most of us have been there and most have been called a noob and told to search. You have to look at it like this, there are 7500+ members from all over the world with 35,000+ Threads, 420,000+ posts and if you were trying to find about interior parts, motor swaps(like the infamous H22), Body parts, suspension parts or even things as basic as stock specs or how to change the oil there is a good chance that someone has already posted something about it. No one is trying to be ignorant but every week there is a new member on the board(noob) asking a question that has already be discussed plenty of times before and all they have to do is click the magical search button and put in what they are looking for and there it is. And what do you mean by "weird looking 3G's"? If by weird you mean 17 to 20 year old cars that have countless hours of work put into them by people that have a great talent and can make an older car good enough to compete with the newer cars like civics and integras in all areas like Drag racing(wickedaccord with over 400WHP), Body styling(Militarymase, Iceman, ect), and also making the car a great,reliable and comfortable daily driver then i guess you can call everyone on here "weird". You have 19 posts, you have a lot of things to learn before your not a noob anymore. And as far as the comment about not knowing everything about the 3G goes, if you ask a question about it there is a 99% chance that someone here knows. Sorry for it being such a long post but im sick of (noobs) getting mad that someone said search and they start making comments about everyone elses cars. :flip:

buds302
02-11-2006, 09:18 AM
wow...that was deep! lol

and dont leave out JohnnyO fastest 3gee i ever heard of!!! and still runs an A20 with i think militarymase said it had about 30 pounds of boost on that motor. that dude makes it in magazines every month. he drives a hatchback! no it prolly aint street leagal. but it will tear your ride up in a heart beat. i think it runs 9s. i dont know its been awhile since we heard anything on him

Hondaisok
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
All I am trying to say is some posters are really hurting, and don't need smart a** answers from some immature people whose claim to fame is having been on a forum for a few years. This forum overall, is very helpful, and i don't see the moderators doing the flaming, just trying to be helpful, as 99% of the people are. Personally, I don't claim to be a 3g expert. I think there is an area for the rest of the bs. Thanks to those that are helpful. (the weird looking car part was overboard, by the way)

StressSolutions
02-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Did you search before starting this thread? LOL Bet there are 17 just like it.

ghettogeddy
02-11-2006, 07:45 PM
did u