PDA

View Full Version : light bulb help

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 11:37 AM
ok.... first... r&s strauss sucks when you ask the workers questions... i went to get new bulbs for my dash (the lil ones that shine on the guages) and a dome light bulb... well, the dash lights fit even though they were a bit bigger... and the dome light bulb was like .5 an inch too big so i had to put the dim ass old one back in... now.. what kind of bulb do i buy for the dome light.. and where can i get it? and if anyone says R&N....

.... :chainsaw: lol

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 11:38 AM
R&S rather

3G Jester
08-21-2002, 04:12 PM
+i gutted the whole stock dom light thing...and put in a 15 watt hallogen bulb in there. ::-D and the whole set up fits in the normal set up just fine so i still have the stock dome light cover and swtih set up .......

also a great idea---i have a red car....so i took out the domelight and threw in a few coats of red paint so i have a red glow whenever i iturn on the light and if i need white---the cover pops right off.

that hallogen is bright as F%$^&*#@.....so alone its great and it provides great power through the red paint.... a normal bulb wouldnt be able to stand up to that.

If any one wants directions emial me
[email protected]
or post a reply---then ill put up directions with pics. its easy and takes about a hour.

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 09:58 PM
yeah put up a how to here.. sounds like a great idea.. but for the pics send em to me at [email protected] newbies cant post pics

anchovies
08-22-2002, 12:39 AM
POS Carb has that on his site if i remembered correctly