PDA

View Full Version : some questions.... help a cracka out! lol

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 11:57 AM
whats a cherry bomb, how much does it cost, and how is it installed?

Neons... same questions except what are they... and cost for street glows or cheaper ones

can i buy new hydrolics for the rear window of my hatch so i dont hve to use a broom stick to hold it up?

where does the bar for the from hood connect to the car?
when i baught it it wasnt connected

does anyone have a left rear view mirror i can buy off of them?

what type of bulb is used for the head lights?

i have some others ill post up later... it would be awesome if all of my questionsre answered :D

Flyguy125
08-21-2002, 03:29 PM
neons and be installed by pluging them into the cigaret lighter outlet or if they are not equipt w/ an adaptor u can either connect them to the battery and if that's what u dicide to do u should install a swich so that the lights don't waist ur battery.

Sabz5150
08-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Flyguy125
u should install a swich so that the lights don't waist ur battery.

Or get pulled.

-5150 :bandit:

YK86
08-21-2002, 05:32 PM
1)Cherry bomb is a cheap glasspack muffler. They sound okay but they do wear out pretty quick getting louder and louder in a bad way. They replace the stock muffler. Unless you have no money but still want to change the exhaust, I would save up for something a little better.
2)About $15 for a 8 inch bar.
3)Yes, ask the auto store. I think they are about $15 if I remember right.
4)Kind of beside the driver's side headlight housing, to the right of the radiator.
5)I might be able to get one.
6)Sealed high and low beam (part number H6054)

87Hybrid
08-21-2002, 07:17 PM
Cherrybomb mufflers are also one of the most restrictive mufflers there are. They neck down 1/4 of and inch opon entering and have louvers in the pipe. Stay away!

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 10:04 PM
ok.. just save up for a good muffler, lol... that would be incredible awesome if you can get me a side mirror.. awesome awesome awesome... thanks a lot guys.. and definately thanks yk86.. the neons are cheaper than i though, nice.. nice nice, cause i wanna get diff lights forthe heads... some nice BRIGHT ones, lol... but yeah.. im still a bit confused about the installation of the neons... can anyone post or email me with a how to with some pics... [email protected]
thanks a lot !!!

Chubs87Accord
08-21-2002, 10:05 PM
oh one problem.. with the side mirror... i cant spend a lot of money on it at all... cause i ont have a job yet.. but if you can and i get one soon.. ill see what i can do.. or if you wanna trade or some junk, lol

YK86
08-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Well, for me to buy and ship the mirror to you would be about $25-$30 US. Is that what you want can afford?? And how would you pay me? If you have a junkyard near your place, take a trip down there. If it's a U-pick type place, they will probably only want $10-$15 for a manual mirror.

Chubs87Accord
08-22-2002, 10:26 AM
30 sounds good... cauae y friend works for a garage and he said ordering it used would be like 100... i was like what the heck? but yeah 30 sounds good... there really arent any junkyards here.. the few that do dont have cars andif they do, not many at all... but anyway.. payment.. i would send you cash, or a money order cause i dont have a bank account anymore.. my bank started to suck.. im not gonna jip you or anything.. i think i mentioned in another post, im a christian, pretty devote so i actually cant jip you even if i wanted to, lol. so just let me know what you wanna do

Chubs87Accord
08-28-2002, 09:38 PM
so do you want to do it?

offthahook
08-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
so do you want to do it?

Send him the $$ and he'll send you the part. I've had good luck buying from people on this board. Plus, dude has been around forever, so show him the money!!

YK86
08-29-2002, 12:17 AM
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Too much stuff to worry about right now so I forgot about the mirror. If you want me to get one, send me an e-mail or PM me and we'll work the details out.

Chubs87Accord
08-29-2002, 03:50 PM
l good