PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my tax money..

Trick87Accord
02-20-2006, 11:15 PM
OK well i have been wanting these three things for my car from some time now, and when my tax money gets in, i am going to get one of them. I really need your guy's help to pick wich one i get. #1 At Autozone ( i know cheap a$$) are a pair of all black generic racing seats really comfortable seats for 139.99 a peice. I really like the way they hug your body. #2 A carbon fiber hood for my car, i would have to drive up to portland to pick it up, so the shipping and handling fee doesn't kick my ass. And if any Oregon people know where i can get one in portland let me know because i am still unsure who carries them or who can order one for me. #3 I know its not the best but hey what can you do .... is a pacesetter header for my car (which is a 88 lx). I really need help becuase i want them all but not sure which one to get so please let me konw what you think and i will take suggestions anytime. Thanks A lot!
-Pat-

Gemini2003
02-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Seats!!!! You'll enjoy every minute of your car more. Plus it will make you wanna go faster and buy the header later!

HondaBoy
02-20-2006, 11:28 PM
personally, i'd say go for the header or the hood. which ever is easier. the seats would be very nice, but you'll probley have to fab up some mounts. i'd rather get something like a header thats going to benefit my 3gee's performance. i have wanted one, but have had to spend money elsewhere either other parts for the car or bills. with my tax money, i'm going to use it to pay for the insurance on my datsun. i just got the car fixed and ready to drive, so i dont want it sitting around for months again. just a reccommendation, if you want some nice seats look for some out of a prelude if you go to junk yards. dont spend too much though. i got my pair for $25.

Vanilla Sky
02-20-2006, 11:40 PM
put it in the bank or put it into a bond and collect yourself some interest.

shepherd79
02-21-2006, 06:27 AM
well, if i was you i would save it, but i would take performance over looks anytime.
get a header, and may be weber carb kit and new cam from delta cams.
that should give you some nice power gains

ivanfbi
02-21-2006, 03:31 PM
PM me for my adress, and send it to me, or my paypal adress...

J/K just get headers, something that actually does something instead of just making it look ugly, such as ricing seats or cf hood.

87AccordLXsdn
02-22-2006, 11:35 PM
if you get the headers, get the ceramic coated, you'll thank yourself later