PDA

View Full Version : 1gen Accords

87accordHB
02-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey 87accordlxi, Just wanted to say AWESOME idea with adding 1/2 gen accord section to the board.

I was orginally brought to this site back in 2002 when I owned my 1st 3g. Since then, ive owned 3 all together. With out this site, i think all would be lost to 3g owners. Thanks for the time you put into it.
Now that you opened this new section, I cant wait to see what doors will open and new members we will attract to this board. If we could get more people to start posting and showing visitors that we have help and knowledge to help them with their accords. Im going to start restoring a 1g accord Hatch, and making another 1g hatch a toy. Ive got plans for a entire EFI LS swap into a 79 hatch 5sp. Ive got the welding and cutting tools ready along with a pen and pad and my tools. As I start to restore my 80 hatch, ill keep everyone informed hopeing to attract new members.
Im going to post the stock specs of the 1g accord and hatch and the pictures of different models of the 1 gen, and the 1g accords I own. Someone has got to get the ball rolling lol.

Great job with the board 87accordlxi, look fwd to BLOWING up this section with threads and info lol.:wave:

87accordlxi
02-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Great! Thank you for the info that you have posted already.