PDA

View Full Version : Accordracing21 and 3rdgenhatchdx's ANTI- 1 and 2 gee thread

3rdgenhatchDX
02-26-2006, 12:04 PM
:D we thought this would be fun, we don't like the recent changes, the 1st and 2nd gens are ghetto, and very ugly, don't get me wrong thats what the 3g's developed from but they are not very attractive cars at all...:wave:

HAHA :werd: >>>>

AccordRacing21
02-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes, 1st and 2nd gens are definately ghetto. They aren't classics like the old Mustangs, Camaro's, etc. This site was for 3rd gens, that's why it's called 3geez.com. Maybe you should change the domain name to 1-3geez.com.

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 12:10 PM
http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/blah.gif:lock: :lock: :lock: http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/nono.giflets be nice to our new neighbors

3rdgenhatchDX
02-26-2006, 12:11 PM
they're really loud tho, and most of them don't run...

Hash_man_Se_i
02-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Lol I kinda agree.... they should have their own site if they really want it.

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 12:15 PM
haters...http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/boohoo.gif

3rdgenhatchDX
02-26-2006, 12:29 PM
haters...
sounds like fast and the furious :D LMAO

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 12:46 PM
:toilet:

SQ is the SQUAD
02-26-2006, 01:09 PM
i frown on alot of the new changes, espacially the one that is going to stop me from using the word nXXb to describe a new member who joined just to ask h22 swap questions because they dident read the 50 katrillion ofther threads about it for a car that there 15 y/o ass dont even have yet but they have super high dreams for that need to be brought down to realitatly. (that was a run-on on purpose). then all the people who think there shit dont stink when you ask to do something for this board and they tell you you will never get it if you ask. some things are fked up around here. i guess i am not "cool" enough or i dont bring enough to the table

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 01:24 PM
I personaly welcome the change and as for the cars looking ghetto I have recieved the same comment from many of the new accord drivers about my car. IMO the 1st and 2nd gens look clean as hell, they have what I would consider true Japanese styling.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/car/p4.jpg

You cant tell me that is not a clean looking old school car. I know all you 3geez people would not have a home without www.3geez.com and the 1st and 2nd gen want the same thing. As for the noob stuff, it just as annoying to see a group of people scream noob and search as it is to see a new H22 thread. Everybody has to start somewhere , this is just my 2 cents

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 01:26 PM
cant we just all get along...

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 01:32 PM
cant we just all get along...

if it were that easy life would be boring.:chainsaw:

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 01:39 PM
:hs:

ghettogeddy
02-26-2006, 01:42 PM
u know personally its kinda nice to see the 1 and 2 geez around they give a sort of nostalgia to the board as for the noob changes when did that happen i must have missed that meeting

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 01:50 PM
were all nOObs one way or another...

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 02:37 PM
were all nOObs one way or another...

:werd: I certainly dont know everything about turboing our cars, but I could tell you a thing or two about the suspension and motor swaps.

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 02:51 PM
and i don't know crap about anything so I'm a n**b too!!!

halxi
02-26-2006, 02:59 PM
i think we should come up with a sub-domain for diff gens, then have 1,2,4,5,6,7, and now 8th if im not mistaken, gen pics/info.

www.3geez.com/offgen ?

i dunno, it was an idea... that way its still here, just not on the 3geez specific board.

Elijah
02-26-2006, 03:17 PM
:help: Did I ever say how much I love this site

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 03:31 PM
:help: Did I ever say how much I love this site

If only we had the group hug smiley, LOL.

Deadhead
02-26-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't have a problem with other gen accords on here, but it does seem to me that being a tight knit group that it seems to be here... adding more is expanding it.

Although the 1 and 2geez accords are few and far between, I wouldn't want to see this site become a home for the 4g accords and up. There's just so many that it would take away from the personality of the site. When I went to clubcivic for help with my new car, it was ok, but just not the same. So many people that no one knew anybody but the post whores....

87accordHB
02-26-2006, 03:54 PM
If you read the sticky about the new 1 and 2 gen area. its clearly states if you type in www.1geez.com ....you get that forum, so to all that say, it needs it own domain. its does. As far as the 2gen area goes, they are working on getting the www.2geez.com domain also. If you dont like that section, click the little arrow above that section, and it will close it out of your view, hence...solving the problem of seeing the "ghetto looking" accords. I think its a great idea to expand the site to include the earlier generations which evolved to give us the wondering 3rd generation. Its in my opinion that Honda has never made a better looking car then in the begining of the life of Honda. Did that make any sense? lol. Be open minded and you learn more things in life... Take this as a chance to learn a little about the history prior to the 3rd Generation accords...and just enjoy it. Or click the arrows mentioned above.

frankie89
02-26-2006, 04:16 PM
here ya go..
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/frankie89/love0028.gif
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/frankie89/love0059.gif

If only we had the group hug smiley, LOL.

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 04:30 PM
here ya go..
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/frankie89/love0028.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wave:

AccordRacing21
02-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Here's an idea...get 1geez.com and 2geez.com and make them separate and keep them out of 3geez.com....then when I hit "New Posts" I don't see these ghetto beaters.

getready
02-26-2006, 04:46 PM
accordracing, chill out man! They aren't ghetto beaters, i haven't seen ONE ghetto pic in that section yet! As far as the new posts thing, don't read that thread!

I'm personally glad they're here, i think they're sweet, and i dont get to see them enough around here. Its good to see where your car came from.

86AccordLxi
02-26-2006, 04:52 PM
I don't quite understand why you're so defensive about this...

Alex

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 05:16 PM
^ :werd:

Here's an idea...get 1geez.com and 2geez.com and make them separate and keep them out of 3geez.com....then when I hit "New Posts" I don't see these ghetto beaters.

Whats the deal with the 1 and 2 gens, were you hurt by one or something. I mean you can just scroll past there threads or even comment in them :eek5: .

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 05:21 PM
i wonder what the new accord gen owners think about our gen accord lmao!!!!

AccordRacing21
02-26-2006, 05:29 PM
i wonder what the new accord gen owners think about our gen accord lmao!!!!
lol I'm not tryin to be a douche about it, I just can't figure out why people like them. I'd be embarrassed to ride in one even.

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 05:32 PM
i get that from all of my friends, they tell me why i drive a 3g. especially when i bought olé blue from busted_blue.

Legend_master
02-26-2006, 05:37 PM
lol I'm not tryin to be a douche about it, I just can't figure out why people like them. I'd be embarrassed to ride in one even.

You are kinda being a douche after reading some replies you left in the other gen threads and this one. I would feel embarrassed to ride in a 3gee with chrome wheels and one racing seat, but hay who gets to choose if something is cool or not ;) . I am not trying to start an E-fight (cause those are :kekeke: ), so I will stay on subject after this reply.

lostforawhile
02-26-2006, 05:40 PM
why all the hating? it even says about the new section we are just talking about pre 90 accords,after 90 they really just became family cars anyway,these are the last generation overlooked by Mr. Honda himself. there sadly aren't enough first and second generation cars left,honda is discontinuing a lot of parts for them,and they don't have much of a place left. especialy for the hatch owners,the accord started as a hatch and our generation was the last hatch. as old acord owners we should all be sticking together not fighting amoung ourselves. my car s 20 years old this year,try finding advice and parts for a first generation!!. it's not going to destroy the site having a few first and second generation owners here too!! but all this infighting might. as far as noobs,no one really had a problem kidding a little with them,but the outright meanness was the problem, i've always kidded a little with them,but also made them feel welcome and always tried to answer their questions. when we start trashing new people and infighting we become just like that other accord site that has almost killed itself. :wave:

Deadhead
02-26-2006, 06:16 PM
^^^ I'd have to agree... I like giving noobs a hard time, but i also welcome them... or at least try to.

87accordHB
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
if its that much of a problem Accordracing21, then click the damn arrows!!! You are still a noob with that attitude. ok ok i was just joking. but Lost has a good point. If it isnt one thing, its another...if its about whos been to jail, or about a new section to the site...there is always bitching. Like I said, if you dont like that section, direct your cursor to the upper right hand cornor of that section and click the 2 little up arrows. One click and problem solved. :)

gfrg88
02-26-2006, 09:36 PM

im pretty sure the newer accord owners say the exact same about us :slap:
i personally dont really like them, but i dont mind looking through there threads and commenting on them, so i say either deal with it or....... :bandance:

Ichiban
02-26-2006, 09:44 PM
I was gonna insult 3geez but i realised how little it matters...
how's this: If i come up with any new tech or procedures that make my 1 or 2gen better, (as i own both) that also directly applies to the 3gen, you don't have to use any of it. fuck, i won't even share it with you. Also, nothing i say is valid, despite my knowledge or experience, because i own the wrong kind of car. Do you want to talk about my music? political views? I don't drive a 2gee because i want to impress you, i do what i want. Why? I'm not afraid of "cool kid" losers who think everyone should fit in.

AccordRacing21
02-26-2006, 10:52 PM
You are kinda being a douche after reading some replies you left in the other gen threads and this one. I would feel embarrassed to ride in a 3gee with chrome wheels and one racing seat, but hay who gets to choose if something is cool or not ;) . I am not trying to start an E-fight (cause those are :kekeke: ), so I will stay on subject after this reply.

If you're not trying to start an "e-fight" then why are you? What's the point of bringing my car into this, jack ass, it was about adding 1st and 2nd gens to 3geez not whether or not your faggot ass likes my car.

PS: The passenger racing seat should be in shortly, and what's wrong with chrome wheels?

Cheeseburger
02-26-2006, 11:09 PM
If you're not trying to start an "e-fight" then why are you? What's the point of bringing my car into this, jack ass, it was about adding 1st and 2nd gens to 3geez not whether or not your faggot ass likes my car.
PS: The passenger racing seat should be in shortly, and what's wrong with chrome wheels?

http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/jerry.gif

AccordRacing21
02-26-2006, 11:10 PM
http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/jerry.gif

lmao

86AccordLxi
02-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Since this thread was questionable from the beginning, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Seems like everyone needs a refresher in the ToS.

AccordRacing21, you need to to chill out.

Alex

87accordlxi
02-27-2006, 07:27 AM
The 1-2geez forums was an idea shared by a couple staff members and was a collective decision fully discussed before implementation. We decided that we could potentially do for the 1st and 2nd Gen Accords what we did for the 3rd. We are uniquely positioned to be a leader in information pertaining to all Accords Pre-1990, and the door was wide open to step in and fill that role. For those who have not been around when 3geez began, 3rd Gen Accords took much of the same heat from newer generations that 1 and 2geez are taking now. It was our first choice to have each generation occupy it's own separate forum connected to the same user database and centralized website, but cost constraints forced us to try a more scaled back approach. vBulletin is not a free or inexpensive format. If it takes off, then I see it as a success and I personally think it's stupid to turn away from success. If it doesn't, then we can merge them back into the existing forums and not be out hundreds of dollars that we would have wasted on new vBulletin licensing.

Oh my God, you mean there were facts and reasoning behind our decision?? But certainly the decisions we made based on those variables don't hold a candle against your rock solid argument of older Accords being "ugly," "ghetto," or "embarassing to ride in." We're used to making changes that don't please everyone. We get over it.

Let's face it, people come and go from communities like this, and in every board I've been to, people whine about how it "isn't like it used to be." No, it's not. 3geez does not have 200 members like it did in late 2000 when everyone knew each other on a first name basis. Guess what? When we were so close back then (remember how great that was?), NOBODY was flamed for being a newbie. Nobody had any sense of entitlement, thinking that because they helped someone that they are entitled to some kind of reward, or because they were around for a few months they thought they could treat others like crap. In fact, bashing newbies was the complete opposite of what this board was like when we all knew each other's name. We treated each other with respect, knowing that we were all here for the same purpose. 5 years and 7,000 newbies later, we're STILL here for the same purpose. It's like we're expected to maintain the same community relations with 7,000 people as we did when we had 200. But wait, we're supposed to be a tight knit community and still allow people to flame others just because we've been here longer than them. We have rules in place in order to make everyone feel welcomed here, which is the best we can do to give 3geez that community fellowship that it's known for. And to be a prominent and well respected and appreciated member of this board, you need to understand, respect, and follow that.

AccordRacing21
02-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Even though legend_master made me mad, he also made me realize something. He made comments about me having chrome rims like it was a bad thing. It's my car, I like chrome rims, so if I want them then STFU it's my car. The same applies with 1st and 2nd gens. If you own one and you like it I am not entitled to tell you that it is ghetto, embarrassing, or ugly. Do what you want to your car, it's YOUR car, nobody elses. When we started the anti 1st and 2nd gen thread I wasn't intending for it to turn out how it did, it was simply about their inclusion in 3geez.com. It's really not that big of deal, however. Just thought I would say this to hopefully bury the hatchet with anyone I offended.

88accordhb
02-27-2006, 03:50 PM
uhhhhhhhhhh huh. :]

Cheeseburger
02-27-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm glad u realize that

SQ is the SQUAD
02-27-2006, 04:42 PM
i am just mad .......................................

( angry black man )

AccordRacing21
02-27-2006, 04:46 PM
i am just mad .......................................

( angry black man )
Why are you mad?

AccordEpicenter
02-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Lol @ this thread

88Accord-DX
02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
:stupid:

:argue:

A20A1
02-27-2006, 05:06 PM
3geez and any addition to 3geez is for people who want to make use of it; to help others or to recieve help. If you don't want to do either of the two above thats fine... Those who think the things I listed above are bad ideas... thats fine too, since there are plenty of people besides you whom want to and do make use of it (3geez, 2geez, 1geez, etc.).

carotman
02-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I could not agree more Joe. Lostforawhile has a good point too I must say.

As the admin in charge of the 1 and 2geez community I just can't see what's the matter with not wanting them here. 1 and 2geez owners naturaly came here because it was the ONLY place where they could find and share information about their cars without being flamed. Like Joe said (that's the director) we're going to be ZE place for the pre 1990 Accords.

If you don't want to see their posts, fine, get over it. These posts would have come up anyway, scattered in various sections. The only difference now is that they're gathered in the same place, so some of you guys don't have to look at their ghetto accords... I know your eyes could burn or your balls shrink if you saw one of those. That's why we put them in a small ghetto inside 3geez....