PDA

View Full Version : My Babys all riced out!!!!!!!!!!

Ace
02-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Well Has many of you now I sold my 3rd gen Me and my G/F didnt work out and I now find myself a single father with no time for my Honda So I did sell it.
So I bought a 1996 hyndai accent 58,000 miles runs great cheap parts what I need right now. Well The guy who bought my car tells me he gave the car to his son and the he had it painted PINK I saw it has a big fart can park bench wing and just is sad looking stickers up the ass :rice: just terrible well I actually felt bad and now wish I would of just junked it and let My Baby rest :rant: Well yea so that how it ended If I ever get a chance I will take pics of it but all well I do miss it though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadhead
02-26-2006, 05:19 PM
sorry to hear that...

you should find that kid and rattle can it black while he's at school :D

then he wouldn't be able to find it :D

AccordEpicenter
02-26-2006, 06:21 PM
that sucks. This is why i will never sell the dragonslayer

SQ is the SQUAD
02-27-2006, 04:17 AM
ace, stop acting like you dident paint it pink yourself, i know cuz i towed it macco for you, lol j/k

Ace
02-27-2006, 05:07 AM
Damn My secret is out LOL

3rdgenhatchDX
02-27-2006, 07:40 AM
towed it to maaco ahahahhaha noice! :thumbup:
http://www.solware.co.uk/2005-images/pink-underbody-car-lighting-kit.gif

TheWatcher
02-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Well Has many of you now I sold my 3rd gen Me and my G/F didnt work out and I now find myself a single father with no time for my Honda So I did sell it.
So I bought a 1996 hyndai accent 58,000 miles runs great cheap parts what I need right now. Well The guy who bought my car tells me he gave the car to his son and the he had it painted PINK I saw it has a big fart can park bench wing and just is sad looking stickers up the ass :rice: just terrible well I actually felt bad and now wish I would of just junked it and let My Baby rest :rant: Well yea so that how it ended If I ever get a chance I will take pics of it but all well I do miss it though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn that sucks, I hope she's paying child support or something.

Peace.

Ace
02-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Yea we go to court on March 16th its crazy if it was the other way around they would be getting me for every dime but my sons safe and w/ me thats
all that really matters