PDA

View Full Version : I got to say something.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
02-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Well i been noticing that some people aren't happy about the new 1 and 2gee section on here. Everyone is saying the same thing to the 1 and 2gee guys now what the 4th and 5th gen guys were saying a couple years ago about the 3gee owners. If it werent for a fourm like this where people can share their ideas, pictures and everything else there are a lot of us who wouldn't have the nice cars they do on here. The more attention these cars get the more aftermarket parts they will make for them and that means people can start doing great things with them, just like the 3gee. Just give these guys a chance and let them show us what they can do, who knows maybe they have more potential then you think. I understand that some people don't like these cars, but if you dont like it then just stay quiet and let the guys who do help eachother out. Basically what im trying to say is if you don't like it then thats fine but you dont have to make ignorant comments about it,TO EACH THEIR OWN.

88accordhb
02-27-2006, 03:42 PM
heh, wtf. that's all i have to say.

carotman
02-28-2006, 05:34 AM
I'm more than glad we have the new sections. I'm sure I will turn out to be a very good thing. There will always be people to bash on other's projects. That's human nature I guess.

kaltenacht
02-28-2006, 06:39 AM
I personally think the new 1 and 2gee forums kick ass. Who really cares what other ppl say about our cars. Some ppl restore chevys, others fords, and even others older and far more shitty cars. It's all about pursuing what you love to do. We just choose a car that is far more complicated than most to restore and fix to our liking. Its all about innovation with us.

87accordHB
02-28-2006, 06:49 AM
i swore 86accordLXI closed a similar thread like this earlier? Lol. Im staying out of it because I dont want to piss off the wrong person, and when time come I need help with something, I would like to know that fellow 3g members will help with no hate. btw, this whole 1-2g thing is just plain damn stupid... my 2 cents.....again.

89AccordResto
02-28-2006, 07:09 AM
I can understand why people hate different types or marques of cars...but hating a previous generation of a car you like? That's pretty stupid, because if it werent' for the success and good design of those previous cars the 3g would not exist.

87accordHB
02-28-2006, 08:33 AM
i swore i said that eariler lol