PDA

View Full Version : dude! another socal meet? you have got to be kidding!

mkymonkey
03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
lol...i know some of you think we're all meet whores. so here's another one! lol. anyway the last meet was a total success! i mean we all got something! well not all some of us just hid somethings! hahaha cough gio cough. anyway, i was thinking that we should have another meet. not anytime soon, by that i mean not in the next three weeks. maybe in a month or so. but this time i want to include some of the prelude guys. i mean they have the same engine as us, why not include them? i was over at preludepower.com and well, it think these guys are pretty cool, they refer to 3geez as a definite source for all their engine needs. i would personally like to meet some of these guys and of course the more people at a meet the better no? im going to make a thread over on their site as soon as my account goes through activation lol.

anyway what do you guys think? any objections?

ps. ill post a link to the thread i make over at their site when i get it done :D

B16KILLA
03-01-2006, 11:19 PM
SWEET!!Sounds like a good idea......Well we're again going to the junkyard this weekend on saturday. So if you and Gio feel like driving out here let me know.

mkymonkey
03-01-2006, 11:21 PM
saturday you say? hmm maybe! lol anyway here is the link to the thread i made at preludepower.com

i felt like whoring my pictures lol so youll see a bunch of links to my pics as well as the pics to the previous meets. :D

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?p=865002#post865002

mkymonkey
03-02-2006, 05:08 PM
so what no one has seen this thread???

mkymonkey
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
wow just went to preludepower.com and its as dead as it is here :(:(:(:( you guys suck

gfrg88
03-02-2006, 07:49 PM
:lol: you should of started a thread that said TRACK MEET!!! lol i say we go to the track next, so i can finally get my rematch!!!!!!! i think i should be able to beat you now :rofl:rofl:

mkymonkey
03-02-2006, 08:14 PM
sure...we'll have a track meet. but i want to get the people from prelude power involved...and its not working! :( anyway hopefully we get this going before next month

gfrg88
03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
lets try and get all of the norcal people to come down and make a cali meet instead of a socali meet :D

ghettogeddy
03-02-2006, 08:45 PM
or vise versa, socal in nor cal

gfrg88
03-02-2006, 09:12 PM
whichever would be best, just as long as we can all meet together at a track!!!

B16KILLA
03-02-2006, 09:21 PM
whichever would be best, just as long as we can all meet together at a track!!!
:stupid:

gfrg88
03-02-2006, 09:49 PM
actually the norcal guys should come down to socal cause theres better things to see down, like wickedaccords sweet ride, if adam finishes his new setup on time a new a20 turbo, maybe ill have mine turbo ;)...........

mkymonkey
03-02-2006, 10:48 PM
in a month? you think youll have it turboed in a month? damn lol. if you want to do a all cali meet, we will have to give it at least a few months for people to make sure they have the day off and are able to get down here. im all for a cali meet. i think we have discussed it before but never decided on where to meet.

anyway, are the usuals up for this prelude 3geez meet? by the usuals i mean

gio, cory, matt, steven, and abe?

gfrg88
03-02-2006, 11:10 PM
sshhhh!!! i know i cant have it turboed by then but im just trying to get more reasons to get the norcal guys down here.... but i think a prelude/3geez meet would be a lot easier..... try to get that guy 87preludeA20 or something like that to talk to the people over at preludepower.com to come if they dont listen to you :D

mkymonkey
03-03-2006, 12:26 AM
i rarely see that guy online, ill pm him

mkymonkey
03-03-2006, 12:51 AM
ok so if we're going to have a track meet...where is it going to take place? i presume at the pomona raceway right? i just want to make sure so i can update the guys on the other site. and have you guys thought of a date.

i was thinking on the 1st of april? what do ya think? this should give everybody enough time to get a day off if they're working or get away from school (cough cheeseburger cough cough burp). anyway im going to post this update i decided upon on their site. if you guys have any objections...speak now or go suck a cow!

ghettogeddy
03-03-2006, 06:15 AM
no can do i already took the 28 thru the 31 off so no april 1 st for me and ill be busy the hole time im off

ghettogeddy
03-03-2006, 06:15 AM
damn double post

mkymonkey
03-03-2006, 08:11 AM
ok well anyone want to throw another date out there? i can only do sundays, because i have the whole day to fuck around, any other day i would have to leave early or get there late.

krychek57
03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
saturday you say? hmm maybe! lol anyway here is the link to the thread i made at preludepower.com

i felt like whoring my pictures lol so youll see a bunch of links to my pics as well as the pics to the previous meets. :D

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?p=865002#post865002

LOL I thought that user name look familier on PP.com. Hope you have better luck then I am having lol.

87preludeA20A3
03-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey i'm online enough to read what interests me and post a few replies if needed...lol But i'm good for this meet whenever you work the details out(where and when).

B16KILLA
03-03-2006, 03:15 PM
ok so if we're going to have a track meet...where is it going to take place? i presume at the pomona raceway right?

Pomona dosent have the street leagal drags anymore.We'll either have to go to palmdale or california dragay (fontana). Both of those tracks race on saturdays i think i'm not sure .But no matter where or when it is I'll make it LOL.

ghettogeddy
03-03-2006, 04:05 PM
well thers alwas sac raceway and infinon

3gmodifier
03-03-2006, 05:20 PM
hey guys i havent been around for a while, and i missed the last meet so i,m definantly up for a meet.

87preludeA20A3
03-03-2006, 05:45 PM
There is Irwindale 1/8 mile legal drags every Thursaday night... it is 20 bucks to race if you show up early like 4 or 5 you can sometimes get 3-5 runs in...

halxi
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
now you guys are just tryin to be like us coloradians... wtf are you thinkin?

phags.... :squint:

haha j/k guys... be sure to get more sweet pics... the colorado meet is comming soon.... very soon :bandit:

gfrg88
03-03-2006, 08:59 PM
WHAT!!!! we had the track meet way before you guys had one :P and this our second one so were better!!!

anyways i think we should go out to palmdale so we can all see what adam is working on :rockon:

Acid X
03-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Hey, im thinking we should wait a little. The LACR drag strip out in palmdale is oh so much better... Irwindale is WAY too populated. With 20$ at LACR you can get like 8 runs in... And thats after showing up late when it opened..

Screw irwindale.

mkymonkey
03-03-2006, 09:33 PM
actually when i said pomona ...i meant palmdale :D lol they both start with p's so leave me alone. and the whole purpose IS to wait. But i guess what im waiting for is to recruit enough people. we can make this whenever yall want. you know im sure as fuck up for it.

Acid X
03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
How long should we wait for another track meet? My car is probably slower now than it was stock just because of all the extra weight added to it... (Rims, tires, subs)..

I might as well not even run, lol.

mkymonkey
03-04-2006, 03:47 AM
what about if we wait till we get at least ten people to go. and by that i mean that are going to so for sure. i dont want to have people say they're going to go and at the last minute not go :(

87preludeA20A3
03-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Someone needs to find out when palmdale is running for the public.. They only do it like 4 or 5 times a year i thought.... Well i took the liberty to research. There is an Imports only drag days April 8 and 9, Sat and Sun. I don't know if this is for the public to brind and race there own cars though. Also i found a run what you brung day July 1 "test and tune".. This is Saterday at 9am to 3pm... That is what i found.For those who dont know LACR is located at 6850 East Avenue T, Palmdale, CA. (93550). Also the site is LACR.net

1320boy
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Im in, This Tuesday i get my registration and Blue will be on the road once again
so she and i can rekindle our lost love.:)

mkymonkey
03-04-2006, 10:08 PM
^gross youre going to give it to her in the tail pipe

B16KILLA
03-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey, im thinking we should wait a little. The LACR drag strip out in palmdale is oh so much better... Irwindale is WAY too populated. With 20$ at LACR you can get like 8 runs in... And thats after showing up late when it opened..
Screw irwindale.
:stupid:

1320boy
03-05-2006, 12:44 PM
^gross youre going to give it to her in the tail pipe
You know it:eek5:
Hard and fast:eek5:

Acid X
03-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Adams86lxi lives out by palmdale and goes (or did) to the strip all the time.. I'm sure he'll know when we can go and when we can't. I'll find out.

hondaaccord_86
03-06-2006, 12:49 AM
alright, im not missing this next meet because ya'll had like a gazillion of them already, which i had no clue about. but anyhow, i'm down to meet too. when are you guys heading to the junk yard?

Acid X
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Well i know Matt (B16Killa) wants to go to a JY in riverside because we've never been to it. There's no set date yet...

I'll talk to him more about it and whatnot and fill everyone in.

B16KILLA
03-06-2006, 01:29 PM
:wave: Lets go this weekend! Oh how I love the junkyard.....

Should we go sat or sun?

Acid X
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Well, if im not working this weekend i have plans for saturday. Depending on if i work thursday or not i might have plans sunday... I dont think i'll be working thursday though.

But im definitely not sure if i'll be workng this weekend.. :\

mkymonkey
03-06-2006, 07:12 PM
hey guys! guess what? i went to my local junkyard and i found an sei, and four nissans with turbos! as well as 2 volvos and a mercedez. there was also an integra with a b16 but all i found was the valve cover :(. the sei is perfect on the exterior, but the interior is fucked up. it still has a center console in perfect condition. i didnt buy it because well, im broke.

you guys want to go there? anyone interested in rear disks?

anyway on to the subject after the subject of this thread! lol. someone call me ill def go with ya'll to this next junk yard mini meet.

oh and did you guys get my pms? i know freaking cheeseburger hasnt cleared his inbox in like the past 4 mos so call me! i think you know my number

3gmodifier
03-07-2006, 01:00 AM
you guys sound like little kids in a candy store. lol. i go to the junk yard every saturday for the past two years. it's fun shit. i have found and bought a lot of stuff for cheap there. my center consol, rear discs, i have three fog light switches, and even my full prelude f/r seats.just a bunch of everything. when you say riverside, do you mean the "pick-a-part" off of pyrite street, or do you mean "ecology" off of riverside drive which is technecally in realto. ecology usually has a better selection of sei's and they are cheaper than "pick-a-parts". but if i want a huge selection i go to ontario pick-a-part. it is gihugenormous. last weekend i counted over 30 3geez. if anyone somewhat close to either one of these j/y wants to go let me know. i always go.

mkymonkey
03-07-2006, 06:17 AM
dude, ill go with ya! but dont know when. lol. the company i work for actually sells the cars to ecology. i know the owner, and most of their drivers. we have sent many nice accords over there but mostly all four door, automatic and either lx's or dx's. of course i get the first pickings but then again, most of the ones we do send have jack shit of the crap im looking for. lol

anyway, you say you have three fog light switches huh? anyone for the three g? are you interested in selling one of them? do they work? if so give me a call i think you know my number if not here it is

lates

Acid X
03-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Well i got news today that Steve didnt get his registration, because he needs to actually go back up to Washington to find or reconstruct the title.

B16KILLA
03-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Only day this weekend i can go to the j/y is saturday.Who else is going?

hondaaccord_86
03-07-2006, 04:36 PM
what time? i might be able to go after 3

mkymonkey
03-07-2006, 05:18 PM
most junk yards close at 5 so......uh that might be a lil too late. plus the sun is like comng down and it gets either really hot or really cold. anyway, matt what time are you planning to go?

Acid X
03-07-2006, 06:22 PM
I can't saturday. Maybe we should just re-schedule for another weekend...

B16KILLA
03-07-2006, 07:30 PM
most junk yards close at 5 so......uh that might be a lil too late. plus the sun is like comng down and it gets either really hot or really cold. anyway, matt what time are you planning to go?

Nevermind cant go saturday,but we can go any time friday or sunday before 4p.m.

mkymonkey
03-08-2006, 02:04 AM
sunday would be great for me. and you know me, the early bird catches the bird! :D:D:D:D:D:D plus i work on saturday 8pm to 4am. i usually dont sleep so i can sleep at night on sunday. so that would be great for me! :D

1320boy
03-08-2006, 06:28 PM
i work sun

Acid X
03-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Got my work schedule.. I work at night on saturday and sunday. Around 4:30pm to 12:30am for training. I should be able to go either day really as long as im home by 3:00 to get ready and go to work...

mkymonkey
03-08-2006, 08:40 PM
hey cool if youre going to be in the area at midnight you can come visit me! lol

B16KILLA
03-08-2006, 08:55 PM
So sunday is it. I have to back around 3 also.

Acid X
03-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Hah, Adrian, i might take you up on that offer. A few times next week... Or alot of next week... Wait. Here.. lemme check...

Alright, Saturday and Sunday i actually get out of "work" (training) at 12:30am.. Aka midnight thirty. If you want to hang out and know you'll be around.. Post here and then i'll just give you a call after training. My girlfriend wont be out of training until around 2 am, since she works at the world of disney.

So how are we going to do this sunday thing then now then there now then?

Acid X
03-11-2006, 11:10 AM
It seems as though its probably going to rain tomorrow. Probably means we wont be going to the Jy...

B16KILLA
03-11-2006, 11:52 AM
It seems as though its probably going to rain tomorrow. Probably means we wont be going to the Jy...

I'm still going ,unless it rains hard.

Acid X
03-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Alright. Well, if its not raining hard, we'll all meet up at .. Matt's house around 10:30, that way we have time before we all have to leave.

Matt, you should post up a mapquest link to your house.

B16KILLA
03-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Okay gimme 2 mins.
EDIT:here you go>http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=934+w.+calora+st.&city=san+dimas&state=ca&zipcode=91773

B16KILLA
03-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Okay uhhhh,......... Where is everyone? Whos showing up tomorrow.If no one oh well i'm out of here at 11:30 the latest .

Acid X
03-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Hate to say it matt, but im not going to make it tomorrow.. It's 3 am and theres no way im going to get 6 or less hours of sleep to go to the JY, and then stay up all day and work for 8 hours until 12:30pm.. Haha...

Maybe another weekend when i can get some better sleep.. Sorry. Besides, it's way too cold out, lol.

mkymonkey
03-12-2006, 03:33 AM
cory youre a wuss. you just came to visit me at work, and im still here. AND im still going. if no one else goes matt i guess its just going to be you and me! :D i think my friend wants to come (just to hang out) oh and cory met him tonight. he drives a 96 BMW M3

B16KILLA
03-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Cory you suck! J/K It was your first day at your new job so it's ok I'll let it slide THIS TIME. Have a good sleep .:wave:

Clear skys and no rain here..... Adrian have you left yet?

EDIT:cory just called me he said he was on his way so it's just the "Three Amigos".....Where the hell has Gio been, hes hardly ever here anymore. I want to see his new manifold on his car hehe.

B16KILLA
03-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Well cory ended up showing up but guess what.......No Adrian! We waited for you for like an hour.

B16KILLA
03-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Well today turned out to kinda suck but....Yu you be the judge- Well we left to the junkyard and on the way my girlfriend and cory decide to have a lil fun(speeding).
We get off at our exit and the car is squealing like a stuck pig,so we pull over I check the belts and see the the bolt that holds the alternator tensionor that actually goes into the alternator BROKE OFF INSIDE.So at the junkyard I got me a 4g thottle body and a iacv? or something like that I forgot but its the reason my car idles funny sometimes.So I had to call a tow truck =$50 had him tow us home,Cory had to leave because he had to work before the tow truck got there,my girlfriend was late to work after I sat in the pouring rain and and removed the alt drilled the damn shit out and put it back in.:rant: So ya you can say my day officially suckted

mkymonkey
03-13-2006, 02:11 AM
sorry for not being there. i think i explained why somewhere else! and cory just left from my house and told me about your mishap. well at least you got it fixed is all i can say. maybe next week no?

i want to see if that sei that i saw last week is still there. plus there were turbo's everywhere man! mostly old nissan 300's or something. maybe 280's. the other one was a volvo. so i guess what im trying to say is, lets go to the jy over here! i mean besides cory, i dont think you (matt) has been over here nor any one of the other usuals. its up to you guys.

87preludeA20A3
03-13-2006, 10:17 AM
What the hell is up with the track meet... does anyone have any updates as to if that will go thropugh and when/where kinda stuff....

B16KILLA
03-13-2006, 03:34 PM
sorry for not being there. i think i explained why somewhere else! and cory just left from my house and told me about your mishap. well at least you got it fixed is all i can say. maybe next week no?

Ok cool, Sunday right?

gfrg88
03-14-2006, 08:54 AM
ummm what ever happened to us going to the track.................

mkymonkey
03-14-2006, 08:58 AM
yep, i actually went to the other junk yard where we went to at the meet. i found gio there and well, the only reason i went there was to see if that damn prelude was still there hoping to see if the bung for my headers was attached. alas the damn thing was crushed! :(:(:(

B16KILLA
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Well that^ sux ........

I say we have a track meet the begining of next month, like the first weekend.

mkymonkey
03-14-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah that sounds good. like i was telling gio (to tell the truth) i started this thread blind. i mean i just wanted to start a thread for another meet. you guys suggested a track meet and so it is. whenever you guys want to do it is fine with me, and at whatever time. im pretty sure i can make it :D of course unless there are objections to the time, i agree with next month

B16KILLA
03-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Should we do it on the 1st the 8th? I dont know of any track that has the street legals on a sunday

gfrg88
03-15-2006, 05:16 PM
so are we going to lacr or where?? i think we should go on a friday just cause there isnt going to be alot of people there on friday, but im not sure if there are going to be enough people for a friday, anyways i think the 8th would be best just to let anyone who wants to do any little last thing to their car to make it faster lol

B16KILLA
03-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Thats what I was thinking, I've got a couple mods up my sleeve :naughty: including a high flow cat hopefully.

87preludeA20A3
03-16-2006, 03:26 PM
gfrg88 did you look up track days at LACR or what... How do you know the
8th will work. I'm up for that though. Saterday sound like a good day...

B16KILLA
03-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Whos up for a lil junkyard mini meet on sunday.I might be going tomorrow but if anyelse wants to go I'll wait.

adams86lxi
03-16-2006, 11:33 PM
gfrg88 did you look up track days at LACR or what... How do you know the
8th will work. I'm up for that though. Saterday sound like a good day...

hmm, so i see u guys are talking about lacr lol. If you guys go there u better let me know considering i live about 15 minutes away from it lol. U guys could even stop by and chill at my house for alittle if u want and then we can roll out to the track. I really wish my car was running so i could race out there, but its not done yet lol. But u guys are welcome to come check out the setup.

B16KILLA
03-17-2006, 01:09 AM
hmm, so i see u guys are talking about lacr lol. If you guys go there u better let me know considering i live about 15 minutes away from it lol. U guys could even stop by and chill at my house for alittle if u want and then we can roll out to the track. I really wish my car was running so i could race out there, but its not done yet lol. But u guys are welcome to come check out the setup.
Sounds good when is the best date to come out?LACR would be great -
"Home of The World's First 9 SEC Honda and Battle Of The Imports!!!!!" I'm there, who else? Adam do you know the track sched?

mkymonkey
03-17-2006, 03:43 AM
yeah adamn, i would love to come and see your car! but to tell you the truth i dont think any of use know the schedule for the track yet. so if you do.....cough it up bitch lol jk. when do you think your car is going to be done? soon or later in the year? cuz if its soon, i think we should wait for you to be done then go. i would love to see a turbo a20 accord run at the track.

let us know bro

gfrg88
03-17-2006, 08:33 AM
i think lacr has "street racers" night on saturdays, and on fridays its also open to everyone, last time we went it was on a friday cause sat. gets too packed :dunno:

adams86lxi
03-17-2006, 08:11 PM
lol, yea lacr has street racer nights where it doesnt show your times on the board but it still gives u a slip at the end. But street racer nights are way way too packed lol. Its like 25$ to race all night on street racer nights

Umm i think we should just go on a wendesday or a friday. Wendesdays are never packed. Infact i went this wendesday and they only had 1 lane open because there was such few people. Lacr is open every wendesday and frieday. To race its 20$ all night and 5$ for spectators.

mkymonkey i would love to race at the track with u guys. But im not sure how long it will before before my car is racing out there. Its wont be too long though. Give me 2 weeks at the most and the engine and trans will be in the car. But no sense waiting for me guys. I dont want to make u guys wait. We will just have another track meet once my car runs good.

If u guys really wanna go to street racer nights here is the schedule

Mar 25 7:30am Jr Drags - 1pm DHRA- Street Racer Night - Time Only
Apr 15 7:30am Jr Dragster - 3pm Street Racer - Time Only
May 27 Sreet Racer Night - 12.5 Bracket - Time Only
Jun 24 Corvette - Street Racer Night - Grudge
Jul 29 12.5 Index & Street Racer Night - Grudge
Sep 23 NMRA - SCEDA Street Racer Night - Time Only
Nov 11 Street Racer - Grudge

The producer for the show "pinks" will be at the street racer nights getting new ideas for his show too. There going to switch the show up and try just racing for big $$ rather then racing for pinks.

adams86lxi
03-17-2006, 08:12 PM
But like i said if there isnt too many of u guys. U can come by my house and check out my setup if your interested.

mkymonkey
03-17-2006, 09:31 PM
well how much is too many? lol. usually its like 6 guys that show up to our meets. lol so it will take you two weeks to put the motor and trans in? without the turbo i assume. we can i say we wait. i dont want you to go just to watch! man if you have you a 3g and its runnin....then why not RUN it? lol. all in all its up to everybody not just me.

friday sounds like a good day to go for me. the only problem is that ill probably be back in school that day and im not sure when ill have class. it will either be at 12:30 to 4:30 or 5:30 to 9:30. if i have class at 12 ill have to go into work at 8 but if i have class at 5 ill have to go into work at 10. i dont know i can always just take a brake from it all... :D

when i started the thread i really didnt plan to have the meet right away nor in a month. more like maybe 2 mos. that way we can get the prelude people involved. but so far only two guys have responded to the thread i made over there saying they can come. one of which is brent, he's a member here i think his sn is 87preludea20a3 or something like that.

anyway its up to you guys!

gfrg88
03-18-2006, 09:24 AM
well i really wanna see a built a20 turbo run at the track, and i want to get a few other things for my car too, i wanna get my car running low 16s maybe 15s if im lucky :D so i dont mind waiting another month or two :dunno:

Acid X
03-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, if we go we need to make it for a wednesday. That way we can all have as many races as possible for 20$... I dont want to race against a bunch of other people either. I'd rather race another 3g down the track.

And we need to set a date, that way me and my girlfriend can request a day off from work.... And i'd rather wait for adam to finish his ride before we go.

1320boy
03-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Ditto

88accordhb
03-18-2006, 08:46 PM
what number meet is this? a million? lol have fun

Cheeseburger
03-18-2006, 08:48 PM
what number meet is this? a million? lol have fun
:toilet:....

B16KILLA
03-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Going to the junkyard again tomorrow, anyone else want to go?

SQ is the SQUAD
03-21-2006, 07:11 PM
fuk yall south cal peeps.

the boston peeps never get together, shit is wack out here

mkymonkey
03-21-2006, 07:21 PM
lol ^

SQ is the SQUAD
03-21-2006, 07:22 PM
ive met hondaman87 like 3 times over my 5 year member span, i met steve and rob from ct and that about it

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Giovanni and I have decided to go to the track to have a test n tune before the real track, meet so if anyone want to go let me know. We havent decided on palmdale or fontana yet. :)

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 05:20 PM
hell yeah!!! anyone else wanna come?? im thinking we should go to palmdale.

hey did you ever get that new cat you were getting???

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
hell yeah!!! anyone else wanna come?? im thinking we should go to palmdale.
hey did you ever get that new cat you were getting???

yep it's 2.5 inch. I think its a resonator though. Either way I'm going to hollow my cat and the replace the pipe from the pacesetter that goes from the downpipe to the cat with what I just bought.

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 06:03 PM
does bolt right up or what?? oh and i told you it was going to be straight through hehe :D

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 06:17 PM
it bolts up from the downpipe to the cat. hopefully it gets rid of the glasspack (rice) sound. Y ou know when I rev it it kinda sounds like RRRIIINNNGG DDIINNGG

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 07:00 PM
haha yeah, it does, but when your cruising at a nice speed it sounds nice. i blocked off my egr pipe so now it sounds nicer, DEEP. oh and i also got that new intake i showed you man does that thing sounds sweet and it feels a lot better too :rockon:

mkymonkey
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM
ok what the fuck is going on? i thought people had forgotten about this thread lol.

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 07:10 PM
youve gotta go monkey, were going to palmdale on saturday :rockon:

who else is coming cory?? abe?? did he ever get his car running good again?? anyone else :dunno:

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 07:16 PM
I talked to cory last night he said if we were going to fontana he would go because it's early in the day, he has to work at night.:thumbdn:.......Even if your not going to bring you 3g still come, just bring something to race hehe.

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 07:18 PM
well it doesnt really make a difference for me either one is good..... dont know about what monkey says, if hes going

mkymonkey
04-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Damn you guys respond quick. I have to work friday night so i'll be sleeping in the morning on saturday. I'll most likely make it to the actual track meet.

Acid X
04-25-2006, 07:23 PM
There's a track in Fontana? I had no idea. Haha. Fontana isnt too far but there is no way i can go to palmdale. Is the track even going to be open in the morning? THen again i might not be able to go depending on the situation with my car... I found out today that my passenger side front tie bar is loose and needs to be replaced, and possibly my ball joint. Hopefully not, but anyway....

I'd like to go though. My car will probably be slower than last time, lol...

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 07:26 PM
I just checked california speedway's website and they said the drag strip isnt open until may. So I guess palmdale it is.

B16KILLA
04-25-2006, 07:39 PM
here the schedule http://www.lacr.net/week.html i think saturday is all mopars though , friday is all test-n-tune.

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 07:39 PM
oh well palmdale is good. lol i do respond quick dont i :lol:

gfrg88
04-25-2006, 07:44 PM
you posted that at the same time i posted too, anyways friday it is then :rockon: and no more posting on here fore me :slap:

Acid X
04-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Looks like im not going then, hah. I might not even have my car back by then anyway.. It's in the "shop" now. Heheh.

B16KILLA
04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Looks like im not going then, hah. I might not even have my car back by then anyway.. It's in the "shop" now. Heheh.

Again!? :thumbdn:

Acid X
04-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah. The passenger side tie rod is loose and needs to be replaced, and possibly a ball joint on the same side. No wonder my alignment was off and i had vibrations when steering. Hah.

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Well hopefully you can get all the little thing outta the way so you can CONVERT TO EFI...BIOTCH!:)

adammickeymikey
04-27-2006, 04:08 PM
as a new member of 3 geez i think it would be a kick assidea so i could get tips and ideas on my work in progress--86 accord with h22 engine

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 04:24 PM
as a new member of 3 geez i think it would be a kick assidea so i could get tips and ideas on my work in progress--86 accord with h22 engine

soooo..... does that mean your coming to the track meet?

gfrg88
04-27-2006, 04:39 PM
sooo what time are we all going to meet up there at??? oh and should we all meet somewhere else before the track so we can get there all together or just meet up at there???

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 05:13 PM
I think we should meet up at your house and go from there. no?.......
Either way I want to get there at about 4:30 so that we could get throught tech asap. I also havent decided what octane I'm going to run.:)

gfrg88
04-27-2006, 07:20 PM
im just going to run 10 bucks of 87 and 10 of 89 since gas so freaking expensive......and yeah we can meet up at my house. ill post a link to mapquest in little.........

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm probly going to just get a little 91 along with my secret ingredient it will be at 94.5 octeane:) .I'll try to use all that then just get gas on the way home.

gfrg88
04-27-2006, 07:57 PM
LINK TO MY HOUSE (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&addtohistory=&country=US&location=nMSdU152SS2ozQgf00kCgPw6uYLPR8TvpeNO97EL4 VKvwIMUojnY%2fksvcywmG37mqZ9DzO8OR9r5h2fTXCAkSlW98 dGh%2fUKMzvPZ0DZr4moUynhtl4ru%2fIMCXAiG5%2bPTcJ%2f MXqOkomoX535%2btWWpMw%3d%3d)

we can meet up here at around 3:00 pm?? what do you say, and its only going to be you right?? no one eles is coming?? monkey you coming or what?

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 08:28 PM
cool, I'll be at your house at like 2:30 so we can leave by three. I dont remeber how long it takes to get there, what time do you think we should leave if we wanted to get there at 4:30-5 o'clock.

I dont think Adrians coming because he'll get smoked by both of our car's LOL....j/k, seriously though are you coming ?

gfrg88
04-27-2006, 09:28 PM
hah hes scared of our super highly modified cars :lol: i think it takes like an hour from my house to get there. we can leave like around 3:30 or 4 :dunno: ill be here at home after 12:30 though since we get out of school early tomorrow, fuking school :rant: im just glad its my last year......

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
hah hes scared of our super highly modified cars :lol::stick:

Thats hilarious " super highly modified" HA. I'm hoping (my car:sadwave: ) hits atleast a 17.

B16KILLA
04-27-2006, 09:37 PM
btw 3:30 should be good I'll call you when I'm close to your house.

gfrg88
04-27-2006, 10:12 PM
ha last time we went i was hoping for atlest 17s too, but i couldnt get nothing better than 19s but my car was basically stock and my clutch was slipping sooo bad. i hope to hit 16s now :D

adams86lxi
04-27-2006, 11:39 PM
are u guys going to lacr Today? (friday) Umm because if u want im about 15 minutes from lacr. I should be home tommrow and my car is running if anyone wants to see a built turboed a20?? Here is my address its up to u guys...

2346 east kildare st
lancaster CA, 93535

o yea and my cell # if u need it...661-202-8492

mkymonkey
04-28-2006, 01:24 AM
wait waaaaaaaaah? your car is running already? you bastard i hate you just because you turboed your car before me oh well i guess youre better at it :D i still say your a bastard.

anyway...when are you guys going? today? (friday)
if so...i cant go! me have to worky

adams86lxi
04-28-2006, 01:28 AM
wait waaaaaaaaah? your car is running already? you bastard i hate you just because you turboed your car before me oh well i guess youre better at it :D i still say your a bastard.

anyway...when are you guys going? today? (friday)
if so...i cant go! me have to worky

lol its been turboed since i was 17 years old lmao.... This is its third different turbo setup lol... Hopefully this one will be its best!

mkymonkey
04-28-2006, 01:59 AM
well i know you had it turboed before i just mean that you now have ANOTHER freaking turbo setup and me none. so so far its you 3 me none! lol

actually i really really really want to turbo my car. and i do have the money for it but to tell you the truth im just scared to do it cuz i dont know anything and i mean anything about turboing a car. i know the basics and whats needed but i dont know how to do it. i guess i just have to get together with you someday or something to "interview" you. or maybe you can even help me do it. :D lol

one question..did you make your own mani? if so, how much would you charge me to make ME one? shit dude since you have experience already might as well cash in on it dont ya think? :D anyway call me sometime 7148569230

gfrg88
04-28-2006, 11:03 AM
its up to matt to see if he wants to go to your house, im down to go.

adams86lxi
04-28-2006, 11:27 AM
yea and if anyone is interested in maybe some parts or something.... I have alot of 3gee spare parts sitting around im looking to sell!! I lost my job and i am in debt with my parents lol...

B16KILLA
04-28-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm down we'll call you when we get close. Does Gio know how to get there?

Cheeseburger
04-28-2006, 02:27 PM
are u guys going today??? please say Saturday. lol i have school tonight

Acid X
04-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Either way i can't make it... I gots work! Don't forget to take pics, matt, gio, adam.. Bastards. :)

Acid X
04-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Welp, i guess matt and gio are at the track now! Bastid's.

I didn't end up working tonight. I had update training or something and i got there late and they wouldnt let me in so i had to end up going home. So now here i am sitting here doing nothing while you guys are out having fun, lol.

mkymonkey
04-28-2006, 07:35 PM
well im at work too.

adams86lxi
04-28-2006, 10:29 PM
so what u guys run out there???

gfrg88
04-28-2006, 11:10 PM
my best run was a 16.49 @ 83.93 mph with the conversion. and i also had a reaction time of .098 but that was my worst run and ran a 18.11 :( but other than that it was fun and my car ran pretty good, now all i need is a cam and lighter flywheel oh and an integra tranny conversion :rockon:

mkymonkey
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
cool! where are the pics?

adams86lxi
04-29-2006, 01:14 AM
my best run was a 16.49 @ 83.93 mph with the conversion. and i also had a reaction time of .098 but that was my worst run and ran a 18.11 :( but other than that it was fun and my car ran pretty good, now all i need is a cam and lighter flywheel oh and an integra tranny conversion :rockon:

nice!! Very good improvement over last time man! Glad u guys could stop by for a few to check out my car. I actually drove it kinda hard last night pushin about 10psi. Felt pretty good.

B16KILLA
04-29-2006, 01:38 AM
cool! where are the pics?

no pics, sorry monkey. Thats what you and cory are supposed to be there for . I'm poor I dont have a COOL digital camera.:sadwave: ...... But next track meet we should ALL be there :wtf: ... My 3g is now technically by paperwork my girlfriend's car, she wants it I dont want to take the time to do a 5 speed swap, but the best part is she's already inlove with the car:) so I know she wont want to get rid of it after I've done all this work. So now I'm looking for a 3g hatch LX-i. 5 SPEED I'm tired of this (auto:thumbdn: ) bullsnish.

BTW way my fatsest time was 18.09:rocket: :chainsaw: :rocket: :chainsaw:
So judging by elevation I ran aboot a 17.79

B16KILLA
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM
nice!! Very good improvement over last time man! Glad u guys could stop by for a few to check out my car. I actually drove it kinda hard last night pushin about 10psi. Felt pretty good.

When can I go for a ride ; eh?

But honestly I'm inlove with your setup even though you tell me that its "Ghetto". The downspool time on that turbo lasts like 2 minutes.
Oh, how much do you want to sell those white rims that you have in your garage for along with one of those nifty b16 intake maniflods you got :naughty: Let me know how much you want for both

Acid X
04-29-2006, 02:24 AM
You bastids. I dont even want to run my car at the track, truthfully. I know it's still going to be slow like woah. Gio, does your car still run like poo? lol.

mkymonkey
04-29-2006, 06:52 AM
no pics, sorry monkey. Thats what you and cory are supposed to be there for . I'm poor I dont have a COOL digital camera.:sadwave: ...... But next track meet we should ALL be there :wtf: ... My 3g is now technically by paperwork my girlfriend's car, she wants it I dont want to take the time to do a 5 speed swap, but the best part is she's already inlove with the car:) so I know she wont want to get rid of it after I've done all this work. So now I'm looking for a 3g hatch LX-i. 5 SPEED I'm tired of this (auto:thumbdn: ) bullsnish.
BTW way my fatsest time was 18.09:rocket: :chainsaw: :rocket: :chainsaw:
So judging by elevation I ran aboot a 17.79

well if youre looking for a car with an a20 and stick.....i have a 2g lude in my yard thats freaking clean has an fi a20 and stick! 800 and she's yours!

gfrg88
04-29-2006, 09:47 AM
You bastids. I dont even want to run my car at the track, truthfully. I know it's still going to be slow like woah. Gio, does your car still run like poo? lol.
yep, my car was still running really rich, it looks as if my car was a diesel truck :lol: and i couldnt get any good launches my tires are really crappy :rocket::rocket: but it was still fun beating civics and ricer focus :rofl:

Cheeseburger
04-29-2006, 09:59 AM

sweet gio. what was ur #'s the last time u were at the meet?

so far i havnt been able to go to the track meets:thumbdn: . and i really want to go with u guys

Cheeseburger
04-29-2006, 10:02 AM
well if youre looking for a car with an a20 and stick.....i have a 2g lude in my yard thats freaking clean has an fi a20 and stick! 800 and she's yours!

hey monkey what other cars do u have? that are auto and hondas, and freaking clean looking, u know how i told u that i was going to give my old honda to my sister, im thinking about junking the accord and getting a better car for her.

gfrg88
04-29-2006, 10:07 AM
sweet gio. what was ur #'s the last time u were at the meet?
so far i havnt been able to go to the track meets:thumbdn: . and i really want to go with u guys

my first time i went i think my best run was something like 19.1 secs. so with a b16 IM, header and bigger intake i got like a 2-3 secs faster :cheers:

B16KILLA
04-29-2006, 11:35 PM

Thanks anyway but I really want a hatch. :cheers:

BTW I accidentally had my regulator hooked up backwards.
I fell like a dumbass, my car pulls so much harder now

Acid X
04-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Haha. That sucks! You probably would have been faster. :)

B16KILLA
04-30-2006, 12:20 PM
I know for sure it would've ran faster...=(

mkymonkey
04-30-2006, 10:42 PM
lol...well mr cheese, i really have to look at the cars we have cuz i havent been paying attention to them. since i work at night i dont have to deal with leans and shit like that. anyway i know for a fact we have another 3gee in the yard. dont know what trim or if its clean just that its white. lol again if i find something you know ill call ya.