PDA

View Full Version : need pros and cons of these struts

b20a86lude
03-02-2006, 10:38 AM
i got 8 struts that plan using back in worth show me and tell me the pros and cons of each and my car is prelude and im using it for show drag,and auto cross not heavly and drag racing and not heavly autocross mostly drive it around town show it off
tockico blues
kyb gr2 s

keruhas184
03-02-2006, 10:54 AM
You talk like that in real life too? Read the stickies in this section and you will see that tockico blues are your best option out of the two.

89AccordResto
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Are you going to use them for autocrossing? Are you going to use them for autocrossing?

Heh.

bobafett
03-02-2006, 11:54 AM
tokico's are OBVIOUSLY the best struts to use between those and GR-2's, however, i would say that tokico is much too soft for autox, although they are probably ok for dragging, where some suspension to absorb the launch is usually desired.

if you really do autox the car, you would benifit from a much firmer setup, do some poking around in the suspension section, and see what Zufer and a couple other people are using.... its much better than tokico blues. :)

Zufer
03-03-2006, 01:15 AM
thanks for the props on my suspension... and i want something stiffer... isn't that sad! well actually i just want more dapening then i have