PDA

View Full Version : She breaths again....

kaltenacht
03-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Finally, I got her running up to par. I took my Accord for a quick drive today, and I must say shes pretty responsive! After all the pain Ive gone through with this thing, im glad Ill be able to drive it again! Now that the engine is running good I can focus on the body and interior more. The only thing left w/the engine for now is that she stalls if i dont give her gas when I first start it up... But I think thats because its on E. lol Ill have some pics hopefully soon once I get a camera!

B16KILLA
03-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Good to hear! :)

Cheeseburger
03-06-2006, 01:51 PM
pics pics pics!!!

kaltenacht
03-06-2006, 09:07 PM
pics pics pics!!!

Ill try to get some pics as soon as i can but, trust me, it still need ALOT of work. Slowly but surely im startin to get it the way i want.

B16KILLA
03-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Ill try to get some pics as soon as i can but, trust me, it still need ALOT of work. Slowly but surely im startin to get it the way i want.

Who cares about alot o work we'd just like to see your baby.I know my car also needs ALOT of work it aint no thang. If it didnt need all that work what would you do in your spare time?. No matter what she looks like I also would like to see'er.:)