PDA

View Full Version : New England Meet!!!!!

HondaManDan
08-21-2002, 09:34 PM
hey all you massachusettieans.. new hampturians... vermontians... etc. etc. i live in massachusetts and was wondering if anyone in the NEw England area was willing to set up a meet? is anyone other than me from newengland? lol.. answer back. later!

NewAKI
08-22-2002, 09:40 AM
i will help !!! :-D

88LXi68
08-22-2002, 08:07 PM
umm there is one this Sunday :wtf:

NewAKI
08-23-2002, 05:10 AM
steve> he kinda talkin bout stayin up in this area....... i was thinkin bout the ones that dont make it down to CT...

Neuspeed87lx
08-24-2002, 03:17 PM
im in ....where you got in mind ?

89AccordLXI666
08-25-2002, 10:18 AM
I'm in on it too.... where at though? Hopefully somewhere in Mass where every 1 is pretty close 2 eachother... I missed the CT meet and I'm pissed I woke up late and wasn't sure how long the meet would last, cuz I don't wanna drive all the way down to CT and then find out I'm too late and that I missed it.... I know I'll be kickin myself in the ass 4 not going.... Fuck man I'm so pissed I wanna be able to have a 3geez meet before the weather gets cold.... well come on every 1 lets put our heads 2 gether and think of some Idea's as to where we should have this meet and the date and time.... lets try to get alot of people 2 like CT did... if your unable 2 make it itz cool, but lets see if we can get a bunch of us 2gether and have a meet..... Lataz... p.s. I wanna apologize for not showing up at the CT meet I regret it alot and I wish i got the chance to meet all of you... hopefully if this MASS meet pulls through we can all get together and have a great time. Lataz

89AccordLXI666
08-25-2002, 01:36 PM
I was thinking the Natick Mall on route 9 I dunno just an Idea... we need to get a general Idea where we wanna meet, so I desided 2 suggest a place so far... n e one have a better idea as to where 2 have the Mass meet? Your suggestions and imput is important... name a place... the more Ideas the better.... Then we have a list of places we as a club can come down to a final descision to have this meet in a particular area.... then we gotta deside the date and time of the meet and what we should have planned out 4 this event..... Lataz guy's and lets hear your suggestions, their greatly apreciated. Peace!

Neuspeed87lx
08-25-2002, 05:18 PM
how about 6 flags? oh and the new england meet was awesome

89AccordLXI666
08-25-2002, 08:48 PM
6 flags... not a bad spot 2 meet.... ummm n e 1 else have a suggestion... remember the more the better, then we all can come down 2 a final desicion

SQ is the SQUAD
08-27-2002, 06:39 AM
i will defentally go for a 6 flags meet

ONEY LXI
08-27-2002, 06:52 AM
6 flags sounds good my school is about 10 min. from there. although i won't have my car one of my freinds that goes to school with me has one so we can take his car and i will bring pic. of mine

88LXi68
08-27-2002, 09:13 AM
I will definitely be there for a 6 Flags meet in Agawam. Neuspeed...you setting this one up??? maybe like beginning of OCT???

markmdz89hatch
08-27-2002, 06:49 PM
count me in... just tell me when, and this time, someone else can bring the hotdog buns and soda.:huh:

Just tell me where and when. As long as I can drag my sled and mudflaps along, I'll be there.

Neuspeed, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but, you're gonna pick a lot without speed bumps right?:confused:

Lata!

Neuspeed87lx
08-27-2002, 08:05 PM
ahaha see mark you gota be carefull with the damn speed bumps! sure guys .....ill get all the food and everything .....we can go into the park if you guys want but i doubt you will want to leave your cars...and its like 40 bucks to get in ..when is a good time for everyone ? i was thinkin mabey oct 5 or 6th ?

markmdz89hatch
08-28-2002, 04:59 AM
i got a wedding to go to that weekend

Coroncho80
08-28-2002, 05:15 AM
Let me ask this stupid question again. How far is that from philly???? don't tell me i gotta drive 4 or 5 hours again! when i first saw that the meeting was going to be at Six flags, I thought you guys were talking about the one in Jersey. Hey Mark thats a long ass wedding, from saturday 5th to to sunday 6th! You guys know me, I'll be there. Let me know how far is that from Philadelphia ok. OUT!

markmdz89hatch
08-28-2002, 05:56 AM
true, coroncho, the wedding is actually on sat the 5th, but the reception will most likely last until around 2AM on sunday. And if all goes as planned, I'll be completely shit-faced by around 11:30, and continue drinking 'til around 2. So needless to say, I won't get to sleep 'til about 6 in the morn. on Sun. and I'll wake up around 12 still with a buzz. I will be incapacitated the whole weekend.

SQ is the SQUAD
08-28-2002, 08:37 AM
if we plan soon i can get the six flags tickets from my job for $26 just tell me a excact date so that i can get the tickets for the correct dates

markmdz89hatch
08-28-2002, 08:41 AM
the six flags thing is a cool idea, but is it a good idea to leave all of our cars, all parked in a bunch like that, left unattended while at the park? If noone else minds, then I'm game. I'll just park bet. hondavtec, and hondaman, that way it'll make my hatch look dead stock compared to theirs.

:chainsaw:

Neuspeed87lx
08-28-2002, 06:27 PM
na i dont wana leave my car either ....if you guys really want we can leave the cars at my house and i will get someoen to bring all of us to 6 flags so we dont have to worry about our cars ...i live in a safe neighborhood and its only about a 5 min drive from 6 flags....and Coroncho80 i think the drive will be about the same as it was to the conn meet...mabey a little longer but not much

Neuspeed87lx
08-28-2002, 06:32 PM
whats a good weeekend for everyone ...the 5th and 6th is no good ....so whats the best? how about the middle of september ? which is best?
sep 14th-15th?
sep 21st-22nd?
sep 28th-29th ?
oct 12th-13th??
oct 19th-20th??

ShogunRSX
08-28-2002, 07:11 PM
A New England Meet would be killer...I just joined 3Geez and I was thinking about this today.
I live in SE Mass. near Providence RI...My Accord really is stock, and has 203K on her engine but she is my baby. I would love to meet up with all of you and check out what you've done to your cars, it would be some inspiration.
My wife and I are expecting the birth of our daughter in 2-3 weeks, I would love to attend a Meet in new england sometime in Oct. it would be a good day trip...
ShogunRSX

Coroncho80
08-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Alright peps! I'm in. If I gotta drive the same amount of time, who cares! lol Just let me know ahead of time so i can make arrangements, since i'll probably be the one that'll be driving the longest. I start school next wednesday and with that, my tight schedule starts!

Coroncho80
08-30-2002, 04:37 PM
Yo, i can do the weekend of sep 28th-29th. That will be great for me! come people let's go for it. :super: :super: :super: :super:

hondaman87
09-02-2002, 02:15 AM
i'm in this time

TO ALL of the CT meeting i'm sorry I couldn't make that meeting

My oil pan started pouring oil from the bottom from the rust that it gets the engine is from an 86 and u know how those oil pans are well anyways i got it temporaryly fixed w/ JBweld

and this is for now until i do the swap

but let me know about it and pm me with any news

ShogunRSX
09-03-2002, 05:14 PM
My accord died on the interstate today....I had just done a tune up this weekend (also went to a BADASS Import show in Worcester MA...pics coming soon). I think I blew my timing belt....and may have damaged some rods. I know the Hondas are good with timing belt incidents, but I heard some metallic crunching as I pulled over to the shoulder of the road....
Stay tuned for pics from the Worcester Import Explosion!!!
-ShogunRSX

hondaman87
09-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ShogunRSX
My accord died on the interstate today....I had just done a tune up this weekend (also went to a BADASS Import show in Worcester MA...pics coming soon). I think I blew my timing belt....and may have damaged some rods. I know the Hondas are good with timing belt incidents, but I heard some metallic crunching as I pulled over to the shoulder of the road....
Stay tuned for pics from the Worcester Import Explosion!!!
-ShogunRSX

hey shogun

i have a friend who might be selling his engine soon are u interested let me know because im not shore if he is parting the car or fixing it

but let me know any ways