PDA

View Full Version : s.kali meeting

jkim1978
05-06-2002, 02:46 PM
did anyone go to that s.kali meeting .. that was supposed to happend last saturday on may 4th? i would have gone... but no one posted any further messages... like how many peeps are going... where in the park we are meeting and stuff like that.... so i didn't go ? did the meet happend? did ya guys meet up?

88turboaccord
05-06-2002, 08:48 PM
Dude, if you guys what, I am willing to have the meet at my house.. I have tons of room, maybe I will give a little incentive like free rear strut bars or something (just to get everyone to meet.) We could have a BBQ at my house, and you all can help me work on my car (Maybe some yard work too, hehe.)

Just a thought... (since I live half way between San Diego and Los Angeles...)

jay
05-06-2002, 08:51 PM
:pimp: I'm down. I'm tired of missing meets. Let's plan it for the summer. :D

jkim1978
05-06-2002, 09:16 PM
so no one went to the meet on the 4th?... dude.. let's get this meet going... since its summer... and some of us are getting out of school... and before summer school starts... and get the meet organized..... don't just leave it hanging... and stuff... leave a cell number... stuff like that... so that we'll know how many peeps will come and stuff.... ? any suggestions?

88turboaccord
05-08-2002, 03:39 PM
Noboty wants to meet up, even with the prospect of a free rear strut bar???!!!!?? Damn, this sux.........:stick:

jkim1978
05-08-2002, 04:07 PM
you know.. i'm always down... but can we get a roll call... like who when where what? stuff like that... and the free strut bar.. i'm always into free stuff :) just pick a date.. most likely its going to be sat or sun right? and also the time... and if we are going to have a bbq or not... tell us what to bring... someone needs to get this shit rolling... anyone wanna take control of this?

87AccordsterLx
05-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Well.. Im in Redondo Beach.. which is south of Santa Monica... So I'm down ... post a date and We'll work around it...

Maydnaella
05-20-2002, 10:41 AM
I'm there if someone just gives me a time, place and what to bring if we have a BBQ. I'd suggest Irvine Park again. I love that place. ^_^

88BlackEXi
05-20-2002, 11:02 AM
well id love to go, but its a long way from canada eh? lol:rolleyes:

jkim1978
05-20-2002, 03:02 PM
anybody wanna do this meet.. this weekend? since this coming monday is a memorial day.. and its the memorial weekend... and all... just wanted to know what your schedule is... and irivine park is do-able for me tooo... by the way... do we still get a free rear strut bar... justin :) hehehhee

88turboaccord
05-20-2002, 11:50 PM
I am suppose to meet up with pos carb on sat at the junk yard...

Anyone else want to come on the adventure---can always meet up at my house afterwards.... I have plenty of room and some ice cold beer---or soft drinks for the little ones.....

As for the rear strut bar, I can afford to raffle one off....:sadwave: