PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find these lights?

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
I know they're stock, but I don't know on what years or what trim level.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4756/bumperlights7rx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Cheeseburger
03-14-2006, 01:01 PM
OK dude the ones on the left are from a 86-87 accord all trim levels, and the one from the right are from a 88-89 accord all trim levels except for the hatchback those came with the 86-87 front bumper, if u want the ones from 88-89 ur going to have to change ur whole entire front bumper. thats the only way to do it. its not that hard

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 02:02 PM
oh ok, I'll have to find some pics of an 88-89 front bumper then ;)

bullard123
03-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Dude you might try searching sometime. You will find the answer a lot easier.

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 02:28 PM
lol, yeah I get that. but search for what? "Different turn signals"?? lol

trust me whenever it's obvious what to search for I do.......and if you're referring to the pictures of the bumper I know how to use cardomain ;)

2drSE-i
03-14-2006, 03:13 PM
actually, several of the threads you have started have been in the Frequently Asked Questions area of the board.

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 03:38 PM
lol, sorry about that. And I know that you've been one of the ones scolding me a good bit, it's ok, I don't hold it against you. Sorry I'm new to the forums and not sure what's in the FAQ yet, but I do try to look as best as I can before asking ;)

2drSE-i
03-14-2006, 03:45 PM
its cool, im being a deuche. Ive been trying not to reply to your threads to tell the truth :lol:

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 04:07 PM
haha, that cool. I do this every time I join a forum. I've got like 50 questions, and all more specific than I can find answers to by searching. So please bare with me.

I look forward to being a well-informed member of this community, I just have a few questions, lol. I have to admit that at first I kept looking for another Accord community because you guys were a little harsh with me, but oh well, that happens whenever I get a new car, lol.

Anyways, no hard feelings. BTW, awesome car dude, you got lucky. A last-year SE-i, good find ;)

LiTtLe xOx BitT
03-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Heres what you got to do to make sure no one has asked those questions before, click on every thread and read every post and by the time your done you will be the smartest person on the forum. Im just kidding dont try it, it will take you days. But just type in things like turnsignals, bumper lights, anything like that and something would come up. And you really should check out the FAQ and how-to sections because you will learn a lot. And good job so far with your car ive been looking at your threads, nice work and i like the CAI.

HostileJava
03-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Anyways, no hard feelings. BTW, awesome car dude, you got lucky. A last-year SE-i, good find ;)

Actually the SE-i's were only made in 89 and they only made coupe and sedan versions, no hatchy love. If you're are looking for a clearer lens for the front bumpers you should switch to an 88-89 bumper and use an aftermarket lens from procarparts.com I just like the 88-89 bumpers better. :)

maxsideburn
03-14-2006, 04:23 PM
well I've seen the completely clear aftermarket lenses on eBay, but for some reason I like the 88-89 lenses better.

P.S. Goes to show how much I know, I thought the SE-i was only 89 and only 2-door coupe.

2drSE-i
03-14-2006, 05:03 PM
no they made sedans too, unfortunately. sedans are gay :D only joking dont flame me :)

lostforawhile
03-14-2006, 07:15 PM
you can switch the front bumper from any year three g to any other three g,sedan or hatch,the bumper cover is all thats different,the front clip is the same. it's eaisier to switch the entire thing,those fasteners holding the cover to the inner steel bumper are sometimes almost impossible to remove without drilling them out. you just need to find a bumper with the lights having the clear insert. I kept my solid amber lamps,they are a more classic look to me.

A18A
03-14-2006, 07:42 PM
whos car on the right? i like the lip