PDA

View Full Version : 3/14/06 Announcement - New Moderators

87accordlxi
03-14-2006, 08:50 PM
I'd like everyone to welcome our newest moderators - SteveDX89, MIK3, and HostileJava! This is the last step in a large scale restructuring of the staff here, which was made a bit complicated by the addition of the 1geez and 2geez forums. It was a lot of work making all of the changes, and I can say that I am personally pleased with the result :) Now on to the mods..

SteveDX89, as many of you know, has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the performance aspect of 3rd Gen Accords. His B16 swap makes him perfect for the Performance forums, and his EFI swap experience is indicitive of his technical knowledge. Steve will be joining Vinny in the Technical and Performance forums.

MIK3 is a guy who is probably best known for having one of the cleanest stock 3G's on the board. He certainly knows how to keep a car looking right, and that's why he is our new Appearance moderator. Mike is also joining 87Accordsterlx in the Marketplace forums, keeping the board safe from spam and pesky members who start threads about a person in Seller/Buyer Ratings when a thread has already been started.

HostileJava is a prominent board member who has met and is friends with many other 3geez members. Jim is a perfect representation of how much of a community we are here. He's a calm and helpful member who is perfect for the community-oriented General forums.

Again, I'd like everyone to welcome our new staff members and I want to personally thank Jim, Mike, and Steve for taking on the job!

Mike's89AccordLX
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Congrats guys! Definately well deserving people. Good luck, can't wait to see what changes you have in store for 3geez.

smufguy
03-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Kudos to stevie and jimmy. :wave:

TheWatcher
03-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Also, props to all the existing mods who have done a great job IMO. :thumbup:

Peace.

BITESIZE
03-21-2006, 06:01 PM
YAY!!! :wave: