PDA

View Full Version : Can I auction a console/armrest here?

POS carb
05-06-2002, 02:46 PM
I picked up a center console from an LXi with an armrest and the cassette holder and I was wondering if it's cool if I can put it up for auction in a thread in the "Market Place" forum like till the end of the week so that everyone can see where the bid is at and gets a chance at it?

Vanilla Sky
05-06-2002, 02:51 PM
yes, just say best offer by so and so time

Derick

marc49
05-06-2002, 03:02 PM
yeah go ahead man.. just remember that no matter what I will be the high bidder ;)

87accordlxi
05-06-2002, 03:06 PM
ya just say when you want it locked

87Hybrid
05-06-2002, 04:51 PM
The best way to do that is by a closed bid have all bidders PM you and then take the highest bidder Give it a couple of days and post a hard time that all bids have to be in at.

ELM'sLX+CHL'sDX
05-08-2002, 12:14 AM
No need to auction... just send it my way... :D

POS carb
05-08-2002, 01:20 AM
Ok let me clean it up and get the blood off of it from the accident

j/k :D

It's a light beige color, it's got everything, it bolts right up to any car. Let me get some pics in, hopefully by tomorrow. I gotta get up in 5 hours to pull an alternator in a van cuz after I installed it I found out the pully is too small for the belt :burn:

I don't want to do it by PM so that people don't think I'm lying or something. I'm probably gonna start the bid at like $20 and see where it goes. Buyer will pay shipping. If I happen to find one w/ cupholders I'd start it at $50
There is another I saw but it's missing the black plastic insert for tapes/cupholders, would anyone buy it if I picked it up this weekend?