PDA

View Full Version : ...another one bites the dust

markmdz89hatch
08-22-2002, 01:32 PM
why must this happen? Last night I found out something that I never ever wanted to have to hear. We lost one... ...we lost another 3G:rant: One of my ex's best friends had a real clean 88 LX-i 4Dr. Notice I said HAD. She was t-boned tues. night while driving through an intersection.. Worst of all, the lady that hit her had a '98 Accord 4Dr. After the lady hit her, and spun her a few times, she pulls her car to the side of the road, stumbles to her trunk, and cracks open a can of soda. They proceeds not to go and see if the 3 girls she just hit are OK, no, she just leans up against her car drinking the soda, and watches them and waits for the police and ambulance to show up.

:wtf: WTF is wrong with people these days?????? What a fucking bitch that lady was. to do all that, and still not even have the decency to go and make sure that all the 3 teen-aged girls are ok after she slams into the side of them doing like 50!!!!!

markmdz89hatch
08-22-2002, 01:34 PM
oh, yeah, but thanks to the 3G being built like a tank, all the girls got out with just bad bumps and bruises. One might have a pinched nerve in her neck, but she was assured that it was not permanent. The 3G may have kept the girls safe, but it sacrificed it's own existence for them....

Thank you 3G....

Mike's89AccordLX
08-22-2002, 01:37 PM
I would tell your friend to go to the "yard" and see if she can spare her 3G. I was rear ended like 2 months ago by this girl in a new malibu. It didn't do any damage to my car, but she was acting like it was my fault. I told her if she put a scratch in my 3G that i would break her f**king windows.

markmdz89hatch
08-22-2002, 04:16 PM
not really much of anything left to the body.. the damn lady hit her so hard, the car almost got split in 2. she hit her at 45+. There was not a single skid mark on the road from that bitch's car, so that means she hit her at full speed.

Neuspeed87lx
08-22-2002, 06:39 PM
good to hear everyone was ok ....why cant she get another 3g ?

markmdz89hatch
08-22-2002, 06:58 PM
she might, but she does not have to worry about that too much b/c she's off to her freshman year in college where she is not allowed to have a car.

Stefi-blueLX
08-22-2002, 11:10 PM
That's just not right! But it happens. Believe me, one time at work during a HUGE rush, whole parking lot was pretty much filled up. I work at Sonic, and do the skating carhop thing. Well, I fall about once every 4 months or so. And everytime I fall people ask if I'm ok. Well I fell this one time and NO ONE asked if I was okay. I fell in front of EVERYONE and right in front of this guy's white truck :( There were like 20 cars there too! And there was blood on the concrete! Not one person asked if I was ok. There were even people sitting at a table 8 feet away from me, and said nor did anything. After sitting there for what seemed like an hour, a man from the other side of the lot helped me up. I got blood all over him! Now, everytime he comes to Sonic, I give him a free coke or something. :) Wish there were more people like that. Well ya just have to face the fact that some people are just jerks.

I can't explain that woman though. I mean if worse got to worse that wreck could've been a matter of life or death. Any decent human being would've checked on them. Especially the person responsible for the wreck!

Jareds 89 LX-i
08-23-2002, 12:19 AM
Man I'm sorry to hear that, it really blows. That woman should be slapped silly for just standing there and not even seeing if they were ok or not, especially since the accident was apparently her fault. I can't stand arrogant people!

Glad the peeps are ok though. The 3g did it's job and sacrifised it's life to protect it's occupants. Sucks that the car was killed, but I'd much rather have a dead car than dead peeps.

***Similar story***
About 2 years ago, when I had my Ranger, I was coming home from work about midnight or so. I'm driving along (4 lane road) and this Chevy Monte Carlo (96-97 or so) goes flying by me. We're approaching a red light to get onto the tollway, so I start to slow down, but he keeps going, and going. Well, needless to say, he ran the red light. There was a girl in an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme coming from the opposite direction turning left, and BAM!!! Hit her HARD in the passenger side front fender. Spun her around hard and fast enough that the rear of her car swung around and hit his Monte Carlo (she spun about 50 degrees). She ended up way under the overpass, and he went to the right off the road and into the ditch. I saw the whole thing happen, and it took a second to sink in...WTF just happened?? Me and 2 other cars saw it, so we all pulled over under the overpass and got out to help. The guy in the Monte Carlo was the first to get out, and he did call the police on his cell phone, but he never even went up to the girls car to see if she was ok. Instead he comes up to me and says "That bitch ran the red light! You saw it, didn't you?". I know he was the one that did, so I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I dunno". In the meantime, the girl gets out of the Oldsmobile. She is ok, but she is histarical. I think she was in shock or something because she was just crying and screaming (not angrily screaming, crying screaming) really loud. The guy still doesn't go up and ask if she's ok. Instead he goes back to his car and gets a cigarette and lights up a smoke. He then comes back over by where I'm at and starts discussing fault again, putting the blame on her. I'm like WTF dude??? The police came in a matter of minutes, and he never even asked them how she was. Instead he was whining to the cops like a little bitch about "shit, my car is going to be totalled for sure", blah blah blah. One of the other peeps that pulled over used my cell phone to call the girls parents, so they also arrived shortly. They took the girl away in the ambulance to the hospital, and still, he never asks. While everything was getting cleaned up, I explained to the police officer what I saw, and how the guy in the Monte Carlo was going substancially over the speed limit before we got to that intersection, yadda yadda.

That made me so mad that the guy never even once acknowledged that "hey I just fucking hit somebody, I wonder if they're ok!" And on top of that, he couldn't even accept the blame for his own fault. He was the arrogant little bastard. :rant:

Damn can I ever write a short story? LOL :lol

Jims 86LXI HB
08-23-2002, 12:23 AM
What a bunch of crap I hope the soda was HOT!

I know when I got hit and I has so mad it didn't want the lady to talk to me. She asked if I was ok. All I could mumble was " yeah I guess" The got my drift and didn't speak to me again. Damn I can't wait till I can settle with her insurance company, I HATE my wife's 4th gen:rolleyes:

POS carb
08-23-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Stefi-blueLX
Not one person asked if I was ok. There were even people sitting at a table 8 feet away from me, and said nor did anything.

:wtf: what a bunch of dicks