PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe me but it's true.

89AccordResto
03-19-2006, 02:32 AM
So today I was driving my accord, and someone cut me off so I hit the gas, and these hidden machine guns came out of my fenders and blew the car in front of me to smithereens. Then the turbo NOS rocketboost kicked in and I was going 260mph, and I passed a Bugatti Veyron and flipped him off. Then I pulled back on the wheel, and my car just went into the sky like a jet fighter! This HUD system came up when it was flying and I turned on the afterburners and was going mach 18 and I flew over to Iraq and took out some terrorists pretty easily (did you know my stock accord also had AIM 120 missiles on it? I didn't either until today!) But yeah. My car is stock. I know you guys won't believe me, but it's true. My mentally retarded companion was in the passenger seat, so it's confirmed. It's just a case of our cars performing when they want to.

:slap:

spnrx
03-19-2006, 02:39 AM
*claps* dumbass

A20A1
03-19-2006, 02:49 AM
So today I was driving my accord, and someone cut me off so I hit the gas, and these hidden machine guns came out of my fenders and blew the car in front of me to smithereens. Then the turbo NOS rocketboost kicked in and I was going 260mph, and I passed a Bugatti Veyron and flipped him off. Then I pulled back on the wheel, and my car just went into the sky like a jet fighter! This HUD system came up when it was flying and I turned on the afterburners and was going mach 18 and I flew over to Iraq and took out some terrorists pretty easily (did you know my stock accord also had AIM 120 missiles on it? I didn't either until today!) But yeah. My car is stock. I know you guys won't believe me, but it's true. My mentally retarded companion was in the passenger seat, so it's confirmed. It's just a case of our cars performing when they want to.
:slap:

*claps* dumbass

MrBen
03-19-2006, 03:09 AM
*claps* dumbass

First warning. Keep your name calling to yourself... both in this thread and the other thread (post can be seen here http://www.3geez.com/forum/showpost.php?p=605512&postcount=16)