PDA

View Full Version : are these the last days for my hatch

SQ is the SQUAD
03-19-2006, 03:43 PM
as everyday goes by, i have less love for my hatch. ive put over 7 grand into it and havent driven it in 5 years. its worth nothing right now in its current state. i got this coupe that i fell in love with and i have been putting all the hatch parts on my coupe. i think i might end up getting rig of the hatch. right now its just a bare frame, no drivetrain, no exhause no wiring. i have all the interior except the rug. will need a new paint job and come minor undercarrage work coz of rust. the coupe is so immaculate what i rather build on that. i am taking the rear disc bralkes off this week to go on my coupe so it will have drums. if i sell it it will be to a MEMBER who can fab stuff up themselves. i dont any1 calling me everyday asking me how to do something.

so if i do seel it you will be getting

88 accord dx hatch
2000 prelude front and rear light conversion
shaved mouldings
custom sunroof
custom fuba antenna
shaved door handles
shaved antenna
power windows.

you will need to:
if you want, rebuild suspensiion, everythnig is rusty from sitting.
put in drivetrain/wiring
put in door poppers

if i do decide to sell it i will do all the wiring for a carbed motor, power windows and lights, you will have to do evertyning else like guages, and door
poppers.

i also got some sei rims that will come with it. one tire is destroyed. one is painted black and all the caps are missing.

i am taking the leather seats and armrest and putting them in the coupe so interior color might not match.

if i get in the wrong mood ill just end stripping everythnig and up junking it.

i have some of the efi stuff if you wanted to convert over, but your on your own for that.

if i get my welder soon i will fab in the stock b18a with sidedraft carbs i got.

i hate to get rid of it, but i want to build a garage and i am realling getting into this turbo project on the accord

p.s. put this in general cuz i haved decided to sell it yet or havent decide a price for the frame

gfrg88
03-19-2006, 04:15 PM
why???? you should put all the turbo parts and engine in the hatch instead of the coupe, that hatch is so unique and you would of had AOM in no time if you turboed that thing :hs:

SQ is the SQUAD
03-19-2006, 04:24 PM
the coupe is just so damn clean.

i dont have the time i need to finish the hatch

gfrg88
03-19-2006, 04:49 PM
id say keep the coupe as a daily driver with bolt ons, and the hatch with turbo for show and street racer or track whichever you like :dunno: