PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still have Paul's gauge images?

maxsideburn
03-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Pauldesign.ru is down now, and I can't get ahold of the custom gauges he'd made.

I was really wanting the ones that had KMH & MPH.

Can anyone email those to me? If possible I'd like the entire collection, so I can choose which ones I want to use. Thanks.

AccordRacing21
03-20-2006, 04:12 PM
What's your email address? I think I have them all still.

bobafett
03-20-2006, 04:12 PM
i think i have them saved, i will take a look and email you what i find...

you have 87, 5speed I assume? does your gas and heat needles point INWARD, or OUTWARD? i dont recall which versions I have... (if i can even find them)

EDIT:

NM i looked, and i dont have pauls, just some stock scans and stock scans that were touched up in photoshop to be 'white faced' but none of the cool stuff. :(

maxsideburn
03-21-2006, 08:37 AM
[email protected]

HostileJava
03-21-2006, 04:41 PM
They should probaly get stickied or maybe we need to add a download page off the new main site or somthing. I'll have to check when I get home, i MAY have them.

SQ is the SQUAD
03-21-2006, 04:45 PM
we have a new main site?

AccordRacing21
03-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry guys, I swear I kept them, but I guess I deleted them. I'll post them if I find them on here somewhere, but it don't look good for me.

HostileJava
03-21-2006, 04:50 PM
we have a new main site?

www.3geez.com

'89AccordLX(Rus)
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
I have the gauge .bmp files. Would anyone like to host them permanently? They are on my webspace for now: Gauge .ZIPs (http://zakm.hotbox.ru/Gauges/)

Best regards.

HostileJava
03-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Someone should contact Paul and get his permission but I think this is somthign we would have in some sort of repository here along with the scanned manual downloads.

'89AccordLX(Rus)
03-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Someone should contact Paul and get his permission but I think this is somthign we would have in some sort of repository here along with the scanned manual downloads.

I'll try to get a hold of him. It would be appropriate to give him credit for these gauge designs, wherever they will be made available more permanently. My solution doesn't quite achieve that.

maxsideburn
03-21-2006, 05:50 PM
well if I remember right Paul had released them free to the community. So as long as we give him credit I'm sure he'd be cool with that ;)

Here's an even better idea, how about we start a gauge background thread or something like that where we can post Paul's originals, and then other people can post anything they've created using his templates :) Then we'd have a "gauge repository" here on 3geez :) I think it would be cool, and definately something no other site I've been to before had.

TheWatcher
03-21-2006, 06:00 PM
I'll try to get a hold of him. It would be appropriate to give him credit for these gauge designs, wherever they will be made available more permanently. My solution doesn't quite achieve that.
BTW, mention to Paul that someone on ebay is stealing his images for profit.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49649

***Update: Looks like a the first picture in the thread has been replaced (probably w/ a picture stolen from someone else) by the ebay idiot. ***

Peace.